Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Default dark souls

Do any of the PVP psychopaths here also PVP on darksouls?

I like to hang out in Anor Londo and get invaded and kill people. I call it the meat grinder.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-24-2021, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do any of the PVP psychopaths here also PVP on darksouls?

I like to hang out in Anor Londo and get invaded and kill people. I call it the meat grinder.
Find a friend. No one plays that shit game
Old 05-24-2021, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

I played it a lot 10 years ago. I usually play them as they come out and move on pretty quick after beating it.
Old 05-24-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

I have over 3000 hours on dark souls 3 and 1 combined

pvp on dark souls is fun with friends
Old 05-24-2021, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find a friend. No one plays that shit game
I only play with my brother and friend. It used to be once a week or so but now once in a blue moon. I was just wondering if any other P99 players also played these games.

Sorry you don't like it.

Tunabros - Yeah they're fun. My little brother is the skilled player. I am OK at actual game and he dominates it. I can still kill him in PVP 50/50 depending on what weapons we're using though. He's better at games overall. I can trick him though.

Raclen - Yeah I never beat them because it makes me sad, but my bro helps me get all the stuff I want and I usually park at PVP spot.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-24-2021, 07:51 PM
Kobold

I want a Dark Souls MMO. 37 nerds panic rolling to a dragon while 3 are spamming VERY GOOD.

Keeping Ice of Velious off the streets of Norrath
Old 05-25-2021, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

A dark souls MMO, could be cool, but I would hope they keep it mostly simple and don't try to fit into the mold of other modern overbuilt turds.

No instances so no boss cloud walls so its open and free like everquest. Unlimited number of people can engage, and boss battles are just like the actual game where you just need to dodge with roll and hit the guy at the right time and not get hit by his flaming tail ETC. To make them epic hard, you need 30 people to do this for a full hour to be successful and as people scrub off the remaining experts need to be there longer and longer as their DPS tanks. Once you die you can't get in and recover corpse and engage boss a second time till he resets but to keep it open any other people can go in there.

You could go on a second paid account but thats fine cuz it supports the game by people having to pay for an extra account, or whatever.

There's other challenges and I'm sure theres flaws with even what I just wrote, but it could definitely be doable. To make the world open it would need to switch to regular spawn timers like we have in everquest versus zone resets.

Instances would be the easiest answer but I think it would be cool to make it instance free and really an actually fun game versus stupid team solo quest with shared community areas or whatever. And not hybrid stuff because I don't want there to be some easy mode instance grind. Gotta be PVP threatened.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread