Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"WHY CAN'T WE GET INTO A NUCLEAR WAR WITH NORTH KOREA?! TRUMP CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!"
Quote:
Be smart: Kim runs a murderous, autocratic regime that has not only called for America’s destruction, but built nuclear-armed missiles to actually do it.

Oh, before the love letters, Kim warned: "I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire."🦄🦄🦄
I get that these guys really have no clue and are just tugging each other, but really.

I mean, this could be used against Kim at a future date if he did say something nice, to get him assassinated internally and keep the NK regime destabilized, among other things.

I honestly think the two really do love each other though. Who am I to question a white mans authentic testimony of their sexuality?

#MAGA
Old 09-30-2018, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly think the two really do love each other though. Who am I to question a white mans authentic testimony of their sexuality?

#MAGA
Yeah, stop being such a homophone.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, stop being such a homophone.
What the fuck does your phone have some kind of christian word filter on it or something that auto corrects?

CU REAL SOON @ BAND CAMP
Old 09-30-2018, 11:01 AM
Banned

P.S. @Patriam, the death of Christianity is the death of us all, because with the loss of reason among God's flock, comes the loss of reason with the whole body of Christ.

I hope Christianity gets better soon.

(I suggest it stays the fuck away from political lobbies, and tries to be a bit more inclusive and open minded like Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior.)
Old 09-30-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck does your phone have some kind of christian word filter on it or something that auto corrects?

CU REAL SOON @ BAND CAMP
I'm a Conservative. Google made my phone.

It censors me.

Stop being such a homosapien.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
The scent of testosterone and gun oil wafting from the security guards just outside of the 1st bedroom was thick.

Trump leaned over in his tripple wide bed with hummer suspension and opened the ornate Yosegi patterned box, it was covered in a myriad fractal pattern of rockets interspersed with brilliant red mushroom shapes. Trump mused, they were just like his very own person. The small brilliant red mushrooms. Such Genius!

In the box there was a velvet cloth lined scroll. Trump's tiny hands deftly took it from the boxes small opening, designed only for him.

As Trump unfurled the letters the cloth dropped to his mushy member, it was so soft, he mused, not like the rough neovagina of his Russian sex slave that Putin had gifted him, with the finest surgical alterations.

He whispered the words of praise he was given by his dear confidant Kim. Who empathized with the plight of the White Houses plumbing and substandard black servant staff. In North Korea, Kim would grant Trump a palace of his own, only with the finest most obedient slaves plucked from the Imperial Prison.

Trump could hardly contain his excitement at the thought, and he felt himself pee a little in in the fine cloth. He lay back satisfied that he would never have to hear a Demorat threaten to impeach him if only he had Kim's support and prowess.

As he lay back with a few sweaty deep breaths, he tucked the cloth and scrolls back into the ornate box. Placing it gingerly on the nightsand.

He whispered to Kim, God Bless North Korea and God Bless your kind sweet loving fantastic beautiful not sad words.

He closed his eyes for a few minutes, savoring the musky release of his relaxation. And then rolled to one side again. He, reached down into the cooler under his princely bed and poured a small tumbler of Coca-Cola, to which he dropped an Alka-Seltzer, he loved the fizz, it was so big, and fizzy, this was a special treat, for a job well done with Kim. He plopped a Red White and Blue straw into the glass, and puffed it like it was a cigarette to see the bubbles swirl! They were sooo Shiny.

He lay back down drifting off to the sweet scent of security guards aftershave and the force of the military might at his beck and call. Nothing could rock his dreams. Not even Rocket Man Kim.
Old 09-30-2018, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm a Conservative. Google made my phone.

It censors me.

Stop being such a homosapien.
Lol with an excellent counter point dino scores 5 points
Old 09-30-2018, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Several women come out to accuse Kavinaugh of sexual assault and perjury

*Lindsey Graham* - "Whoever leaked this information is a criminal and we will investigate it!"

*me*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-30-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Several women come out to accuse Kavinaugh of sexual assault and perjury

*Lindsey Graham* - "Whoever leaked this information is a criminal and we will investigate it!"

*me*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats leaked the story of a rape victim who wanted to remain anonymous lol
Old 09-30-2018, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sunday is church day. Consider it guys, based on that last couple of pages you need it
church interferes with sportsball. what if i just vote republican? will jesus let me get up on the couch?
Closed Thread