Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't referring to that in particular. More like the overall strategy of cockblocking every possible thing in every possible way that McConnell pushed for years. They can dish it, but cry and whine when it's done to them. Maybe gather some hurricane debris and build a safe space for yourself if it upsets you so much.

Also, I don't believe Ford was lying. She had everything to lose by coming forward and Bart has everything to gain by lying. There was no hard evidence proving it happened and no hard evidence exonerating him either, so logically thinking about the situation, anyone with a rational perspective would come to the conclusion that Ford is more likely telling the truth than he is.

In short, this wasn't some devious dem plot to smear an innocent man. They wanted it aired to attempt to ascertain the truth, and after both testimonies, found her more believable than him. That's it, it's no big conspiracy.

If you think this is some democrat strategy because of 2 cases of sexual assault allegations, what of the others appointed by republicans in recent years? They weren't accused. (hint, it's probably because they did it)
Cockblocking is normal politics.

Falsely accusing someone of rape is on a whole other level.

So that's a huge false equivalence.

It also doesn't matter what you believe. People believe in Santa Claus. It doesn't make it true.

The FBI found no evidence of the assault.

Ford had a TON to gain, you kidding me? She was politically active, going to numerous anti-Trump demonstrations in San Francisco, so this was clearly her "hero" moment.

Too bad it failed lol

Karma is a bitch. Shouldn't have lied.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cockblocking is normal politics.

Falsely accusing someone of rape is on a whole other level.

So that's a huge false equivalence.

It also doesn't matter what you believe. People believe in Santa Claus. It doesn't make it true.

The FBI found no evidence of the assault.

Ford had a TON to gain, you kidding me? She was politically active, going to numerous anti-Trump demonstrations in San Francisco, so this was clearly her "hero" moment.

Too bad it failed lol

Karma is a bitch. Shouldn't have lied.
Where's the proof that she lied? Please show us, weakling. And stay focused with less straw-filled screeching. The FBI didn't conclude anything tho', so you can't use that, right?
Old 10-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's the proof that she lied? Please show us, weakling. And stay focused with less straw-filled screeching. The FBI didn't conclude anything tho', so you can't use that, right?
There's evidence she knows how to cheat a lie detector.

One of Ford's witness told the FBI that Ford's team pressured her to change her story and lie that she saw Kavanaugh did this.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If she didn't lie about this whole thing, then the investigation would have ended differently. So its a strong indicator that she did lie about the entire allegation.

There is also as much evidence that she had experience with lie detectors and had coached someone on how to beat one (that she said she had not under oath mind you) as there is evidence that kavanaugh sexually assaulted her.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:28 PM
Banned

b-b-b-b-but why would she do this
Old 10-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Banned

I cant believe they used that picture this looks like a meme of the actual page
Old 10-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Lol, y'all mad and weak.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's evidence she knows how to cheat a lie detector.
profoundly dumb. "lie detector" is a tv meme. polygraph don't measure shit

oh, florida.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Banned

there are two types of people

people that accept and understand law and rational thinking

and 3 men that play project 1999 and post on the server forums in the name and honor of women
Old 10-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
profoundly dumb. "lie detector" is a tv meme. polygraph don't measure shit

oh, florida.
the lie detector determined you are telling the truth