Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Disingenuous arguments made on idealogical grounds, just like this kid.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dino has no strong beliefs, he just wants to be like in the memes he sees on reddit.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol because that one kid says that, you decided that everyone is being disingenuous?

First off, I don't give a shit about abortion.

No one is going to overturn Roe v Wade. That's the Leftist equivalent of "The War on Christmas" worry.

If there was evidence of Kavanaugh sexually assaulting these women, I would not want him as a Justice.

But there's no evidence.

Just accusation.

At a time where the political climate is absolutely shit and everything goes, including physical violence.

So I suppose I'm arguing on ideological grounds, if respecting due process and believing the accused are innocent until proven guilty is an ideology.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
the problem with all liberals is that patient zero of 100% of their arguments is John Oliver or Trevor Noah it's disgusting. every single one of the arguments made on this forum there's a clip of John Oliver or Trevor Noah saying the same dumb shit.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 10-10-2018 at 09:20 AM..
Old 10-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Banned

Jesus Christ I just watched like 5 minutes of that John Oliver Kavanaugh episode. you people are insane.

first of all that is trash TV there's no difference between Alex Jones and John Oliver except for which side of the aisle they sit on.

There is so much confirmation bias in every single thing that that guy says it's so insane.

I seriously can't believe you liberals think you're smart enough to see pass Alex Jones but you're so blind you can't even comprehend the concept that John Oliver is worse for this country that he is.

every single one of you liberals will tell me that John Oliver is a comedian and so will John Oliver, and then he'll devote 30 minutes to ranting about topical politics in a completely one-sided way, and ironically every single point that he makes is in lockstep with every single point that CNN makes or Huffington Post makes or Washington Post makes.

John Oliver is your source of news. if you watch John Oliver you do not watch it for the comedy you watch it for the update on what's been going on this week (news) and because his bias makes you laugh because your bias is how you feel anything.

these shows are trash these comedy news shows are the worst thing that happened to the American mind since the invention of cable news.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Fords testimony was poot acting. The Senate knew she was lying because they already had the letter from the ex boyfriend before she testified. Once she lied they had no choice but to consider her untruthful. Susan Collins touched in this during her speech.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Banned

https://youtu.be/RWu1Vk2PT2E

the press is garbage and it should be a bipartisan issue, especially since the left has been saying that for the last 16 years.

"can you say that the media is not the enemy of the people?"

"your own network said I should be harassed for life"

"but you're not saying the media is not the enemy of the people!"
Old 10-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fords testimony was poot acting. The Senate knew she was lying because they already had the letter from the ex boyfriend before she testified. Once she lied they had no choice but to consider her untruthful. Susan Collins touched in this during her speech.
Oh please, she was way more believable than Bart's fake crying.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to order 1 supreme !
Old 10-10-2018, 12:14 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0e9guhV35o

lol
Closed Thread