Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 05:22 PM
Banned

Well maybe the vast horde of college educated young without meaningful jobs and plenty of internet access will oversee regulation a little smarter than the boomer generation.

IDK -- it depends on how convincing Instagram politics are to 40+ millennials....I think they might grow out of some of the more obnoxious shit.
Old 01-25-2018, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i earn USD and this makes me literally superior to people who earn inferior currencies (most of the world).

I think it's pretty neat how USD empire is so effective and giving privilege to USD earners

i can go to shit hole countries and get equally qualified service but because its in Colombian Pesos or Thai Baht it's like 1/4 to 1/10 the price.

Yawlll still sweating about forms of government when the real new chapter in geopolitical experimentation will be the global conversion to PLATINUM PIECES as standard. it sound slike i'm kiding but seriously planetary credits are gonna be THE thing.

but not crypto.
everyone should be vacationing in thailand.

just stay away from the russian dominated beaches and streets where hundreds of russian mongoloids congregate. they flooded in and basically ruined 90% of the country.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-25-2018, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone should be vacationing in thailand.

just stay away from the russian dominated beaches and streets where hundreds of russian mongoloids congregate. they flooded in and basically ruined 90% of the country.
glad we're on da same pg
Old 01-25-2018, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deregulation doesn't lead to the states stepping up to regulate powerful multi-national corporations. It leads to them paying their workers less and hiring more illegal labor by pitting the stats against each other in a race to the bottom. The state of Oregon isn't strong enough to take on Google. We're practically on our knees begging for them to set up their environmentally questionable operation in the Dales.

Please google bless us with a few good tech and administrative jobs -- we'll suck your dick if you don't go over to Ohio or Washington or something.

And that's why even the fake Libertariansm Mick invented won't work. You need a big shot like the U.S. National Government to decide what the regulation on Google is going to be.

We just have to get smarter at overseeing this process as citizens.
you sound like a grade A cuck bucko

1. we dont need goverment to tell us how to live, only cucks like you do.
2. deregulation is not the only goal of the constatutionalist

the constitutionalist wants states to manage regulation, do what you want in california for all missisipi cares.

Its about deregulation of the FEDERAL goverment and empowering states to do what they want.

only a libcuck wants both the freedom to do whatever you want, RE sex, kill babies, drugs.. but also wants the federal goverment to tell you what to do.

Libertarian wants no federal regulation excpet military or central economy.

Then to let the states do whatever they want about anything else.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you sound like a grade A cuck bucko

1. we dont need goverment to tell us how to live, only cucks like you do.
2. deregulation is not the only goal of the constatutionalist

the constitutionalist wants states to manage regulation, do what you want in california for all missisipi cares.

Its about deregulation of the FEDERAL goverment and empowering states to do what they want.

only a libcuck wants both the freedom to do whatever you want, RE sex, kill babies, drugs.. but also wants the federal goverment to tell you what to do.

Libertarian wants no federal regulation excpet military or central economy.

Then to let the states do whatever they want about anything else.
Do you get points towards a rewards program every time you say libcucks or something?

I just wanna help you win that football phone.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:29 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words
libertarianism sounds great in theory until you realize that the ~mystical forces of capitalism~ don't work on natural monopolies such as google. the entire concept of free speech and privacy has more or less been destroyed in a couple short decades by one private company. let's throw on the tinfoil for a second and think, "hey what if at some point the US gov't or intel wanted to expand its influence and control, and did so through strategic use of a private information gathering company" is this any different? What would be stopping, say, the CIA from creating a Google and using it to overstep all our laws in an alternative timeline? i will never understand the double-standard of, "well it's OK if you don't have free speech as long as it's not the government limiting you"

ultimately, much like civic nationalism, it's a failed ideaology and a landmine on the path to being truly woke. i used to buy into both myself. capitalism won't regulate monopolies. ideas will never ~unify all the races~. libertarianism is pretty cucked, civics is the ultimate cuck. why? libertarians and civnats get 99% of the way there, and then cuck out on a couple minor details at the end.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-25-2018 at 07:34 PM..
Old 01-25-2018, 07:31 PM
Banned

I'm not ready to give Mississippi up as a different country just because there's a lot of red necks and poor blacks in it. That's what Mick is advocating here. Let's just splinter apart as a people and let the multi-national corporations and smarter countries like China economically plunder us.

Real fuckin smart -- and obviously what the founders would have wanted. The union failing and colonies going their separate ways. IDK why I couldn't see the beauty and simplicity of the argument before.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:45 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not ready to give Mississippi up as a different country just because there's a lot of red necks and poor blacks in it. That's what Mick is advocating here. Let's just splinter apart as a people and let the multi-national corporations and smarter countries like China economically plunder us.

Real fuckin smart -- and obviously what the founders would have wanted. The union failing and colonies going their separate ways. IDK why I couldn't see the beauty and simplicity of the argument before.
there are other ways to unify a nation than through federal taxes so libertarianism isn't incompatible with the idea of having a nation of states. but yeah he hasn't really addressed that issue.

outside of free speech, which libertarianism is 100% fucked on no way around it,

there's varying degrees of it. a lot of their ideas make sense when you think of it as "less federal tax, less federal regulation"; that's undoubtedly probably good. however libertarianism's failing is when it gets taken too far. replace "less" with "none" and it stops making sense.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:

AKSHUALLY the way the founders set up the US it was pretty much like that. Pretty quickly we ratified to have a larger Fed gov't.sooooo it is pretty much what they wanted.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AKSHUALLY the way the founders set up the US it was pretty much like that. Pretty quickly we ratified to have a larger Fed gov't.sooooo it is pretty much what they wanted.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread