Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Kobold

Default FUN AOW RECAP (2)

So the night began with <Ronin> knowing that <Apex> would attempt AOW with their new feeder guild <Sanctuary>. <Ronin> decided to park some characters and prepare for a little fun.

As <Apex> and <Sanctuary> started gathering <Ronin> was picking fights here and there and there were a couple good squabbles. The joint forces pulled Vindi in and killed it quickly with around 70 people. After Vindi was down <Apex> sent out some PvP teams to try and plug out <Ronin> not knowing that each of us had 3-5 characters parked at both sides of Kael and many camped throughout Kael. <Apex> spent about an hour and a half trying to run around and PvP, but as they started to get picked off 1 by 1 they decided to bring their 80 man joint guild up on top of the plate house where they would be safe.

Once <Apex> and <Sanctuary> were up on top of the plate house they started working on a statue pull so that they could spawn the AOW. Since <Ronin> didn't care about Statue we allowed them to pull it into camp and kill it.

As soon as Statue died obviously AOW spawns and the joint forces have 1 hour to try and kill it. <Ronin> starts the timer and hangs out waiting for their pull team to try and pull it. With the joint forces up on plate house they were unable to do anything of note against the <Ronin> force loading in random chars that were camped in Kael to pvp Sharknado and Awfal who are their pullers. A few attempts to pull were made, but <Ronin> was able to kill the pullers or cause them to suicide to avoid a YT(well done Letsjoe and Brobbe). At this point <Apex> pullers have to get a spirit of wolf in order to pull, so again they send a PvP force to try and plug out <Ronin>. After the <Apex> pullers get their run speed buff and drag their members that died in the process they set out to try and pull again. At this time Tune thinks, "man, how are we not able to farm free pixels, something must be wrong" and he batphones Sirken to come hang out in Kael with all of the red server. At this point <Apex> has one last attempt before the timer is up and AOW despawns, but again, with most of their force up on plate house hiding from PvP there is no way AOW will be able to be brought into camp (2 people, one of which being a mid 50's bard have been stopping their pull team for almost an hour). Pressure starts to weigh on Swathe and he starts killing his own guildmates for fear of spies (we don't have any, but I see the trolling got to you). TIME IS UP, AOW despawns.

The joint forces now decide to pull in King Tormax and being that <Ronin> didn't even get to use all our bashers that were parked on plate house for AOW a couple of us decided, "screw it, let's have fun and kill some clerics". As King Tormax gets to around 50% roughly 4 of us load into their 80 man raid and start destroying clerics. We kill some clerics and get a few yts before getting yt'd.

All in all, the night was a ton of FUN! Hope both sides enjoyed it and come back next week.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:46 AM
Kobold

I just posted on the other thread, but seems somewhat relevant here so copy/pasting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why people are upset. Seems everyone is doing what they enjoy.

<Apex> raiding for endgame loots [x]
<Sanctuary> leveling characters, gearing up, learning new fights [x]
<Ronin> pvping in Kael, helping to stop AoW attempts [x]

As far as Sanctuary being a feeder guild, not our official stance as far as I know. So far my experiences with them have all been good. No toxicity as far as I can tell. Seems to be made up of all 3 people above: Apex, New Players, and Roninalts all with the goal to level and gear up.

Now, that being said. If some of them think that they would enjoy the grind of raiding full-time in exchange for endgame gear, I'm sure that we would welcome them to guild.

Thanks for reading!

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 05-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Kobold

Amen, just funny that sirken gets batphoned when PVP happens even when nobody is breaking rules. CRINGE.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Banned

in before its illegal to interrupt a AOW/dragon mob without enough people to pvp/contest over it.

Watch it happen. Like no bullshit
Old 05-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen, just funny that sirken gets batphoned when PVP happens even when nobody is breaking rules. CRINGE.
I'm betting it wasn't a coincidence. But, we both know there have been some trains involved with some of the raids lately. So I'm guessing that is probably why he was there, to make sure everything was fair.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in before its illegal to interrupt a AOW/dragon mob without enough people to pvp/contest over it.

Watch it happen. Like no bullshit
I can see where the rules could be twisted, to fit this since they say it's illegal to try and cause intentional xp loss. And pvping the pullers/bashing clerics COULD fit into this category.. but I sincerely hope it does not get changed to that.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Banned

ironically if those trains did happen in plane of growth, they where done to stop a server owner(rogeans) own words "broken and considered an exploit" tunare pull.

If they did happen, they happened for a reason. No one is training in ronin, we want to pvp. Unless we have confirmation that 39 players are playing 70 toons in PoG and 14 of them are boxed clerics. Then im going to drop holy hell on you every time.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Lol, if they change it so anybody pulling a mob is immune to pvp then everyone should just quit. Would end the server.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see where the rules could be twisted, to fit this since they say it's illegal to try and cause intentional xp loss. And pvping the pullers/bashing clerics COULD fit into this category.. but I sincerely hope it does not get changed to that.
it most certainly will happen, it happened to us in TOV. This is what happens when you have non red GM's calling the shots on a red server. They don't even stop to think that on a pvp server it is up to the guild engaging the mob to have complete zone dominance (pvping WHOEVER is trying to stop them, be it 1 or 12 or 70 people, and then engaging the mob)

server is a fucking joke, the ruleset is a fucking joke, and i wont even go beyond that but i think they know what else i think is a joke.

edit: the fact that there was a recent ruling in TOV that you'd need 12 in zone to pell, and expect to legit manage that kind of petition shit is a joke. the burden being put on the defenders to supply an arbitrary amount of players in order to defend a mob, when it should be on the attackers and in this case MUCH larger force should be able to easily take out 12 people. the fact that this ruling was made shows complete lack of ability to think in a pvp mindset, or straight up corruption. take your pick. i lean more on total lack of understanding of what pvp is honestly.
Last edited by Phaezed-Reality; 05-01-2018 at 10:14 AM..
Old 05-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i lol'd
Closed Thread