Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-24-2018, 11:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Best resolution for playing?

I just finished my installation and went to login when I realized that my resolution was awful. My desktop typically runs 1600x1200 but I don't know what's the best resolution for full screen play. Everytime I tried to change it I got some error code and it crashed. Can anyone assist me in figuring this out? My son has about had it with me yelling for help from him for a game he played as a toddler.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Switching to full screen will frequently crash the game. It's strongly recommended to play in windowed mode, in the native resolution of your monitor. You can manually set your resolution in the eqclient.ini file located in your game directory.
Last edited by Bummey; 08-26-2018 at 12:52 AM..
Old 09-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Switching to full screen will frequently crash the game. It's strongly recommended to play in windowed mode, in the native resolution of your monitor. You can manually set your resolution in the eqclient.ini file located in your game directory.
This was a big help to me. Thanks!