Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 09:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop shitting up this post too, christ =p. This is not the place to discuss the flaws of the rotation.

Do not discuss forcing your way into the rotation at risk of 14-day ban, because that's not how it's going to happen. If you read wenai's post, it says that it will be dealt with if/when another guild is ready to enter the rotation.

Divinity is not at risk of being left out; Ib and trans are supportive and, though I can't surely speak for the GMs, I'm sure, given the history of the server, would love to oblige. The issue comes down to working something out with them (as well as Otto and Allizia), as this is a GM enforced rotation.

If dealings with the GMs are not as cut and dry as I assume, then working with the guildleaders is in order. I have no authority so I won't propose anything, but you guys work that out.
Ektar just finished some of my thoughts for me. Thumbs up, bro
Old 01-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lol some of you guys act like this is a huge bureaucratic process.

Let me show you how easy it could be!
Step 1: A gm posts something about it
Step 2: done!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Kobold

In theory it should be that it easy. And if it was Divinity would already be in the rotation. They should not have to proof anything to anyone, if they have the numbers they should be allowed a rotation spot. Any guild that requests to be put into the rotation should be allowed into the rotation no questions asked, especially since said rotation is GM enforced and the guild cant just say fuck the rotation and kill the mob anyway.

But here we are awhile after they requested to be put into the rotation and they are still not in it nor has anyone made any plans to allow them to kill. So they are sitting on their thumbs killing PoF trash and Phinny.

There is no reason why it has to be like this...
Old 01-31-2010, 03:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony210 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just say fuck the rotation and kill the mob anyway.
Also PoF trash is on rotation too and usually only gets killed once every 2 days because of it.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:19 AM
Kobold

awsome. So anyone not blessed enough to be in this rotation has to settle for Phinny.

Smells fishy to me...
Old 01-31-2010, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

get it cuz phinny is in an underwater zone hehe
Old 01-31-2010, 04:28 AM
Aviak

I lol'd
Old 01-31-2010, 11:09 AM
Banned

Divinity is going to slay some dragons.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

ive been doing lot of work to figure out a solution to the rotation business and ive goten som great ideas but i still have the oone problem... and thats that the GMs claim they dont want to interfere with raiding but i realised that they interfere with raiding more using this rotation... they completely contradicted themselves.

If we could only solve the issue of who actually gets the mob when 2 or more guilds are waiting on a spawn it would be solved. because no one wants a KS fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 01-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

I really, really hope you guys get your shot soon. No use in waiting on it; Divinity is ready to go and raid. They have the skill, and finally, the numbers to back it up.

Cheers guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think the only problem with this whole thing is not that you can't kill any of this content. That much is true. You guys can raid with the big guys. The problem is going to be finding the guild willing to give up their raid mob first. Everyone is afraid of falling behind the curb, and No one wants to lose their mob.

I'm all for it though guys.
Closed Thread