Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Few things...

1. I propose that the number of genuine racists within the US is roughly proportional to the number of true cucks.

2. What if you identify as both left and right, like you straddling the center incorporating aspects of each into your own snowflake philosophy. Personally, I think this makes you a super good person worthy of gratuitous praise.

3. Baler's post loosed unsolicited revelation in my ailing mind: "The left thinks racism is right." Ahahhahah (^◇^)
1. light dark good bad left right ppl are binary unless its gender then there are 11 but other than gender yes its 1 or 0 u r either racist or a cuck.

2. you are 1 of 2 but just arnt the age where u become the other yet so just b ready

3. idk... but the left is wrong about whatever they think this is true.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone even dumber than the OP supporting him. Not surprising considering that dumb people tend to think other dumb people are insightful and intelligent. You aren't even intelligent enough to be a good troll. The shit that passes for trolling these days...
urinating in a human toilet's mouth does not require one to support other urinators
Old 01-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, a quick glance at your posts in this thread reveals that you are actually projecting, and in fact, it's you who actually feels their ideology is superior to everyone else's.
I have been very clear, my idiology > yours.. and explained multiple times how yours is yours because i say its yours because mine tells yours what to do.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
urinating in a human toilet's mouth does not require one to support other urinators
Like I said, not even a good troll. Good trolls are clever. Anyone can do insults on a sock puppet account. I appreciate a good troll even when it's me being trolled; however, you fail miserably.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been very clear, my idiology > yours.. and explained multiple times how yours is yours because i say its yours because mine tells yours what to do.
What? I have difficulty interpreting stupid. Sorry.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Default Donald Trump likes Golden Showers!

Donald Trump loves Golden Showers I guess,

http://www.justjared.com/2017/01/10/...witter-reacts/

This guy claims to have given him one too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJI-UeF6HDc
Old 01-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Banned

kepp is having what behavioral therapists describe as a category 12 meltdown.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Like I said, not even a good troll. Good trolls are clever. Anyone can do insults on a sock puppet account. I appreciate a good troll even when it's me being trolled; however, you fail miserably.
i would slam dunk you into a sink if u started speaking to me with semicolons to my face. u wouldnt last five minutes where im from.

u can call how I talk dumb, but if u came round my way talking how u do u would see what was dumb.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would slam dunk you into a sink if u started speaking to me with semicolons to my face. u wouldnt last five minutes where im from.

u can call how I talk dumb, but if u came round my way talking how u do u would see what was dumb.
Triggered; troll attempt a failure; describes how tough he is in real life.

Clown
Old 01-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kepp is having what behavioral therapists describe as a category 12 meltdown.
You got me confused with your even dumber buddy:

Quote:

Closed Thread