Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing will change. CNN and Buzzfeed are there purely to feed disinfo to people living in liberal bubbles. The fact that this was more obviously fake than the normal variety of fake news they dispense on a daily basis, changes nothing. They will continue to thrive on that audience. There are millions of idiots that, despite this being debunked, will now add this fiction to their arsenal of reasons why they hate Trump.
More credible than the news you listen to. I've seen the propaganda you read.

Trump should embrace this story. But he just lies about it, watch Russia leak a video and you will deny that too
Old 01-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

You know nothing about what I read. I read and watch everything, because I'm capable of distinguishing what is credible from what is not; unlike yourself.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea I heard a funny clip of Trump refusing to answer some CNN reporters questions because he said they were a fake news organization, lol.

The media are a bunch of vultures and maybe this will reign them in some on reporting nonsense that is completely unverified
Actually, he was telling them they were being rude, because they were, then out of anger he said they were fake news. There is a huge misconception going on right now. American news is the stupidest shit on the planet.

If you listen to the context you'll see what I am saying. I don't mean to bash ya bro. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

News companies are stupid anyway. They are a business, and instead of reporting the facts, they are reporting to make money; regardless if it's true or not.

Clinton organization is already sketchy as hell with their fronts like ToddandClaire.com and undercover agenda's. Sadly the truth is, as much as a fucking idiot Trump is, his supporters are more in touch with reality. Most people know he is stupid but, they would rather have outlandish and stupid over sketchy and manipulative.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...ottom-comments
Old 01-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up Approve this message

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
News companies are stupid anyway. They are a business, and instead of reporting the facts, they are reporting to make money; regardless if it's true or not.

Clinton organization is already sketchy as hell with their fronts like ToddandClaire.com and undercover agenda's. Sadly the truth is, as much as a fucking idiot Trump is, his supporters are more in touch with reality. Most people know he is stupid but, they would rather have outlandish and stupid over sketchy and manipulative.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...ottom-comments
Deep.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Or Derp. Really though, as they gutted the anti-propaganda law a few years back, why does this come as any surprise regarding the Clintion News Network? It was illegal to operate state propaganda in the US, which is why VoA was never allowed to broadcast within the US to US citizens. Now they have all of MSM spewing out state propaganda "legally" on us. Full on Chop Susie
lol Trump slapping down CNN was highlight of the week!
*drops mic with a wincing feedback*
Old 01-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

I think in light of all the shit that is going on with the media and propaganda, they might rethink that law. Especially with Trump being the target of a large portion of those attacks. We'll see what happens though, definitely will be interesting.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Banned

love how 4chan has convinced you dimwits this was their doing

it's fake for other reasons
Old 01-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

No one believes this was completely 4chan's responsibility. They planted the seed and certain political officials and the media ran with it because it fits their agenda. It's fake and got as far as it did because it was political agenda and media driven. Anon just planted the seed.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one believes this was completely 4chan's responsibility. They planted the seed and certain political officials and the media ran with it because it fits their agenda. It's fake and got as far as it did because it was political agenda and media driven. Anon just planted the seed.
none of the 4chan material appears in the actual document

dimwit
Closed Thread