Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you seen kim jong uns wife?

probably cutest chic in north korea
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've never been into asian chicks. I'm fine with westerners of asian descent because our food has given them a nice fat ass and they're more confident.

But traditional asian chicks? Nah, boring.

Give me a woman who doesn't cover her mouth when she giggles.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:49 PM
Banned

Jordan Peterson explaining why his own political view is stupid without realizing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJXfOdlI31E
Old 06-13-2018, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jordan Peterson explaining why his own political view is stupid without realizing it:

clicked this precisely because i do not care. will update
Old 06-13-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's with people attacking Jordan Peterson so much? Why is he such a threat?
Old 06-13-2018, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because he explains some of the problems with modern feminism accurately. But rather than limiting himself to the roll of a psychologist talking about men and women -- he uses his platform to engage in right/left politics where the left is wrong evil and communist and the right is just the correct view.

He has little basis for any of this.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
psychologists can have a lotta rolls. some maybe more palettable than others on any given occasion, butt i think you really need to sample them all before leveling such broad accusations JD. he played a significant roll generating discussion on free speech. some thought it rather tasteless, but it is a roll he filled nonetheless. I don't think our professions ought to limit the rolls we're allowed.
That was a total media bait and switch by Peterson...He comes out strong on not being compelled to say "she" to a transgender student because "free speech." Then says: "Oh yea I would call her she -- I've always done that and don't have a problem with it." Very smart career move on his part. He gets to play to rightwing Christian values without owning them.

It's like If I came out strong about government enforced quotas in higher education -- only to say I think a great idea for my school and most schools to adopt it as a policy. BUT IN PRINCIPAL I'M A LION!
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-13-2018 at 05:43 PM..
Old 06-13-2018, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's pretty cool though even if he waffles on free speech for ad revenue. He's made a lotta salient arguments on balance and ying and yang and what not. If you don't like being a accosted by his right-wing-superiority schtick, but still want some good content, I'd suggest you check those out. lotta good, politically neutral talk there.
I actually liked his stuff on depression (looked like a college class he was in). In general he is a very compelling guy on psychology. But now he is turning into a Men's Rights Icon and darling of the alt right.

Once people start going down that road -- they find themselves believing all kinds of shit they wouldn't otherwise. This is because they start getting fans and a sense of belonging which shades their perception of reality. Not to mention all the liberal crazies come out and hit you with the weirdest criticisms of yourself you'll ever hear.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:03 PM
Banned

watch old sowell videos instead. a tleast he's a black
Old 06-13-2018, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because people who watch 13 minute youtube videos are adult babies who deserve scorn
Old 06-13-2018, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because people who watch 13 minute youtube videos are adult babies who deserve scorn
*smiles, exhales three times strongly from nose, taps submit reply rapidly on touch pad
Closed Thread