Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned

dude source
Old 06-14-2018, 01:21 PM
Banned

The important point is that no one believes in elite control anymore.

Quote:
In Rights of Man, published in 1791, Thomas Paine argued that: “Every age and generation must be as free to act for itself, in all cases, as the ages and generations which preceded it. The vanity and presumption of governing beyond the grave is the most ridiculous and insolent of all tyrannies.” This is widely accepted – in theory if not in practice – as a basic democratic principle.
Trump was right on NAFTA during G7 -- there should be sunset clauses on international treaties. Anything less is undemocratic.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:26 PM
Banned

jd, thank u for sharing that expression of anxiety. I am honored to be trusted like this. I hope u feel better.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ladies and gentlemen, it's 1776 worldwide. Pay attention to the Brexit. Pay attention to this past election. You talking about super bowl? Fuck the super bowl! Our super bowl was November 8th when we elected Donald J Trump to become our new president! And that's what democracy's about!

Oh and hey, Chucky Schumer, oh Chucky Schumer, you want to talk about the constitution? You want to talk about the constitution? Mr Chucky Boy? huh, Mr Chucky Boy? The constitution was made by man! By man! You are a clown! The constitution protects the American people! The American people! That’s exactly who the constitution protects. Not people who come into this country that aren’t vetted the right way!

We're DONE with the democratic process! And let me tell you something democrats. You want to come back to the forefront? Here's an idea: ADOPT DONALD J TRUMPS AGENDA! THATS WHAT YOU DO! You're nothing but a bunch of cultists! A Cult! And this millions womans march, you’re in down-town, Washington DC, the day after our inauguration, and you plan to kill the womb? You're murderers! You're satanic murderers! No respect!

Donald Trump is bringing us together! You got that? Get used to it! All colors! Red, blue, white, yellow, it doesn’t matter! All of us is in this together! All of us! All lives matter! All lives matter! All lives matter! All lives matter! All lives matter! That hurts you democratic people, don’t it? You're full of crap!

And listen ladies and gentlemen, I’m about to tell you how you've been played. if you ever want to understand how the world is going, this is what you do ladies and gentlemen, you turn everything upside-down. Everything, you turn upside-down. Because what they've been teaching you is a pack of fucking lies! You've been brainwashed! You've been brainwashed! The global elites are running this country, and have been.

If we don’t have a border, we don’t have a country. We want a country! Not every fricken Muslim is adopting to our principals! We don't want sharia law! And that’s what you democratic people preach, that’s what you democratic people teach - DIVIDE AND CONQUER, that’s your motto - DIVIDE AND CONQUER. We're coming together as Americans! All under one flag! The United States flag! And democracy! And Donald J Trump! You got that, globalists? Globalist Soros? Globalist Clinton? Globalist Obozo I mean Obama?

I’m sick of this! He's not dividing us! This is propaganda! Edward Bernays - read the book! Read it!!! Edward Bernays - Propaganda 101! IM TIRED OF IT! I LOVE AMERICA! YOU GOT THAT? I LOVE AMERICA!!! And I appreciate opposite views! That’s what this countrys about!! Opposite views!!! You want to live under totalitarian where they tell you how to think!?!?!?!? This is not 1984!! IT’S 1776, WORLD WIDE! GET USED TO IT!! You Berkley anarchists! You are scum! Just like black lives matter. you got that? All lives matter!

And now I will apologize to my neighbors upstairs where I live. I drove them crazy with my big mouth, being opposed to mainstream media. You are liars! CNN! MSNBC with Rachel Madcow! GO TO HELL! You know what you're doing!! You're trying to take down America!!! With open borders! Everybody wants to come in here, and don’t want to assimilate with the west! We're done with that! I LOVE AMERICA! ITS AMERICA FIRST!

Another thing. He will not divide us. Yes, he is bringing us all together. And you see that cult? He will not divide us? That’s a cult. They've been brainwashed. They've been drinking the fluorinated Kool-Aid. And that’s what you get when you have a totalitarian elite splitting us. Dividing us. They are the dividers. You hear that? Thank God for Donald J Trump. And Mr Alex Jones thank you very much for giving us the truth. Steve Bannon, thank you very much Steve Bannon for being awake. Thank you Mr Donald J Trump for being there and coming to the rescue. You are a true American hero!
This guy sees through the "were the only ethical moral people" bullshit! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Great post! Hail Trump! Peace, security and jobs! Thats what he's given us so far!!!! AND THE LEFT IS FURIOUS!
Old 06-14-2018, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ladies and gentlemen, it's 1776 worldwide. Pay attention to the Brexit. Pay attention to this past election. You talking about super bowl? Fuck the super bowl! Our super bowl was November 8th when we elected Donald J Trump to become our new president! And that's what democracy's about!

Oh and hey, Chucky Schumer, oh Chucky Schumer, you want to talk about the constitution? You want to talk about the constitution? Mr Chucky Boy? huh, Mr Chucky Boy? The constitution was made by man! By man! You are a clown! The constitution protects the American people! The American people! That’s exactly who the constitution protects. Not people who come into this country that aren’t vetted the right way!

We're DONE with the democratic process! And let me tell you something democrats. You want to come back to the forefront? Here's an idea: ADOPT DONALD J TRUMPS AGENDA! THATS WHAT YOU DO! You're nothing but a bunch of cultists! A Cult! And this millions womans march, you’re in down-town, Washington DC, the day after our inauguration, and you plan to kill the womb? You're murderers! You're satanic murderers! No respect!

Donald Trump is bringing us together! You got that? Get used to it! All colors! Red, blue, white, yellow, it doesn’t matter! All of us is in this together! All of us! All lives matter! All lives matter! All lives matter! All lives matter! All lives matter! That hurts you democratic people, don’t it? You're full of crap!

And listen ladies and gentlemen, I’m about to tell you how you've been played. if you ever want to understand how the world is going, this is what you do ladies and gentlemen, you turn everything upside-down. Everything, you turn upside-down. Because what they've been teaching you is a pack of fucking lies! You've been brainwashed! You've been brainwashed! The global elites are running this country, and have been.

If we don’t have a border, we don’t have a country. We want a country! Not every fricken Muslim is adopting to our principals! We don't want sharia law! And that’s what you democratic people preach, that’s what you democratic people teach - DIVIDE AND CONQUER, that’s your motto - DIVIDE AND CONQUER. We're coming together as Americans! All under one flag! The United States flag! And democracy! And Donald J Trump! You got that, globalists? Globalist Soros? Globalist Clinton? Globalist Obozo I mean Obama?

I’m sick of this! He's not dividing us! This is propaganda! Edward Bernays - read the book! Read it!!! Edward Bernays - Propaganda 101! IM TIRED OF IT! I LOVE AMERICA! YOU GOT THAT? I LOVE AMERICA!!! And I appreciate opposite views! That’s what this countrys about!! Opposite views!!! You want to live under totalitarian where they tell you how to think!?!?!?!? This is not 1984!! IT’S 1776, WORLD WIDE! GET USED TO IT!! You Berkley anarchists! You are scum! Just like black lives matter. you got that? All lives matter!

And now I will apologize to my neighbors upstairs where I live. I drove them crazy with my big mouth, being opposed to mainstream media. You are liars! CNN! MSNBC with Rachel Madcow! GO TO HELL! You know what you're doing!! You're trying to take down America!!! With open borders! Everybody wants to come in here, and don’t want to assimilate with the west! We're done with that! I LOVE AMERICA! ITS AMERICA FIRST!

Another thing. He will not divide us. Yes, he is bringing us all together. And you see that cult? He will not divide us? That’s a cult. They've been brainwashed. They've been drinking the fluorinated Kool-Aid. And that’s what you get when you have a totalitarian elite splitting us. Dividing us. They are the dividers. You hear that? Thank God for Donald J Trump. And Mr Alex Jones thank you very much for giving us the truth. Steve Bannon, thank you very much Steve Bannon for being awake. Thank you Mr Donald J Trump for being there and coming to the rescue. You are a true American hero!
...who knew Grimjaw was actually Alex Jones?
Old 06-14-2018, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:

Bro...you're scaring the normies.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
carries Hidden Power: Fire. Like, they drown these wh*res at birth if they dont have hidden power fire. This is analogous to how fathers dont pick the weak sons to inherit these Jewish multimedia conglomerate empires. im a g*d d*mn whimsicott, no sane build of mine carries hidden power fire for fighting back in this situation.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Banned

It's completely stupid to ban child sex robots. It is a inanimate object. Who cares if it looks like a kid or Obama...no fucking laws are going to prevent perverts thinking perverted things. Maybe they should ban flesh lights that are too small as well?
Old 06-14-2018, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's completely stupid to ban child sex robots. It is a inanimate object. Who cares if it looks like a kid or Obama...no fucking laws are going to prevent perverts thinking perverted things. Maybe they should ban flesh lights that are too small as well?
How many child sex bots you have on order JD

Romantic evening with wine, candles, soft music, weed brownies and little boy robo booty
Old 06-14-2018, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I get a kid Obama version?
Closed Thread