Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i giggle every read

some1 teach this dum b***h english & tell her we already know NK is wack, so no point other than NYT photoshoot meal comps in complaining until ur family gets disappeared
What's funny is these are the facts about that video

1. North Korean brutal dictatorship brainwashed super soldier korean
2. Demands America use force not peace to solve geopolitics
3. Liberals suport her

Lol communim ladies and gentlemen.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:17 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

n korea has been "committed to the denuclearization of the korean peninsula" for more than two decades

it a nothing burger
Old 06-15-2018, 12:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny is these are the facts about that video

1. North Korean brutal dictatorship brainwashed super soldier korean
2. Demands America use force not peace to solve geopolitics
3. Liberals suport her

Lol communim ladies and gentlemen.
im grateful to have this moment of communion with u
Old 06-15-2018, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For decades, I have watched with curious eyes over North Korea. It was fascinating to me the moment I first read about it in 8th grade.

The idea that there was this crazy secret hitler looking cult that ruled with impunity somewhere in the middle of korea was fascinating to me.

Ive always followed cults and have been interested in just how funny humans can be when it comes to these tiny little microcosms of society.

now, I talk a lot of shit about politics on these forums because politics are pretty fucking stupid all together so its what that subject deserves but something grand happened this week and something followed it that, is as bizar and hilarious as the entire north korean family legacy has been.

For these past decades we've had to look at the atrocities that have taken palce over them in north korea from afar, only guessing at the horrors and how far they reach from behind a veil.

That is now over. Now, we can look at them with clarity, we can see just how far the rabit hole goes, and just how far down those subway escalators do too.

In a short amount of time we'll have vice tours of prison camps, we'll have CNN investigating mass graves full of children that starved during the famine.

but most of all, we'll have the peace that bipartisanly all the worlds politicians have dreamed about.

This is the first time in humanities history that without a shot, a fascist dictatorship came to an end.

It wont be long. The peaceful unification of north and south korea, the end of a 65 year long standoff. Over. Because of a "Clown" and his twitter account.

And here we are, libearals, so upset that the clown ensured his seat at the oval office for the next 6 years, demand that he is a traitor and a madman! That he's justifying the regime! that he's complementing him and hes vile for doing it!

Because the left has strayed so fucking far from its path, that it'd rather have world fucking war 3 than see the whtie house, an old white man, and america do what it does best. Bring Peace to the mother fucking world!

YOU'RE WELCOME WORLD! If you cant hear, Im firing my gun into the air and slapping a womans ass.
How much parmesan do you take with your pasta?
Old 06-15-2018, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This photo alone have enough power to keep the propaganda machine in north korea running for at laest 20 more years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2018, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This photo alone have enough power to keep the propaganda machine in north korea running for at laest 20 more years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure it's cringe.

But Trump is obviously trying to be diplomatic here.

People should be relieved after accusing him of potentially starting wars with his heavy handedness.

Something tells me that no matter what Trump does, people won't be happy.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure it's cringe.

But Trump is obviously trying to be diplomatic here.

People should be relieved after accusing him of potentially starting wars with his heavy handedness.

Something tells me that no matter what Trump does, people won't be happy.
It's so obvious these communists are just butthurt that trump was victorious.... Again.

just a week ago Trump said screw those little nk bitches! I'm not going to have this little meeting! And the Liberals were like oh my God he's treating these North Koreans like so rudely it's so unfair they're innocent North Koreans trying to bring peace to the world and dismantle their nuclear tests!

Fast forward one week Trump meets with them, does exactly what they were upset that he wasn't doing last week and they're like oh my God Trump is such a tyrant lover! How could he talk to them and use diplomacy!! He's saluting them!! he's he's justifying their regime by even talking to him ohhhh the humanity
Old 06-15-2018, 10:59 AM
Banned

Here's another example about how stupid the liberal Communists are there so upset about Trump, crying that he's caging children like he's some kind of Nazi death camp operator meanwhile all those camps, all of that policy... all of that came from the Obama Administration in 2010 here's them doing in 2014: https://www.azcentral.com/picture-ga...lity/10808687/

You libs need to just stop with the partisan name calling and pretending that one side is better than the other. Learn. Grow. Wake the hell up!
Old 06-15-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned

they might get something done in future talks, but i doubt it. nk are very sneaky and will argue about tables for funsies.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:18 AM
Banned

Already the changes that have been made to policy between North South Korea and the outside world are greater than have ever been in 40 years.

Exactly as I said we will now be able to see firsthand what is happening behind the veil not see through the information that they send through the Veil.

Times are changing things are changing this is a huge deal. If this went down during the Obama Administration y'all would be marching in the streets claiming victory and peace.
Closed Thread