Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah also curious about this

more curious why BG gets burned by this but kittens got away with killing a fear golem they were DQ'd from with fraps proof from like 3-4 different guilds without even having to concede anything
are you in the guild leader discord?

its been clarified by gm's and posted there multiple times: zone out, zone back, you're good.

moving to resolved.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Several people want something, one guy steals it, so the cops blow up the item(s) so nobody can have it. Interesting.

Danth
Old 05-14-2019, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

ITT: People flabbergasted at these newly found rules.

Also ITT: AM trying to make this about other guilds.

OP, you may want to consider joining a different guild instead of quitting altogether. The guild you're defending is also the one that cheated to get those scales removed. If only this was the first time BG has done some shady shit...
Old 05-14-2019, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Of all times to drop two green scales...why couldn't it be two dragon bone bracelets?
Old 05-14-2019, 11:05 AM
Aviak

BG leadership failed you hard OP. Sorry about that.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of all times to drop two green scales...why couldn't it be two dragon bone bracelets?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-14-2019, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good try, but Riot plays by the rules.
What does this even mean? Riot leadership was the one guild for loot deletion when it was brought up.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:56 AM
Aviak

I'm going to come in here and defend our OP, as well as our guild. I usually stay out of RnF, but I sympathize with Folgorth.

The druid in question didn't understand the infraction and thought he was doing a good thing for his guildmates! At the time, we didnt realize he was camped out past the ZL, or else we would have called a concede right away, thus avoiding any issues with other guilds.

And in reference to the Druid Fear tracker comment, we absolutely do NOT use our fear trackers to gain FTE! That whole ordeal happened once, and both druids were getting agro while trying to get out of the zone. Our guild isn't shady and always press to our members to abide by each and every server rule, 100%!
Old 05-14-2019, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folgorth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, ya. after losing out on 10 previous green scales from sev over the years, this last one is the last one. BG killed sev during an earthquake, and because the GMs dont like how the pull was made or some such garbage, they DELETED the 2 green scales he dropped. not transferred, deleted. AND they made BG concede the next 2 sev kills. I've been a proud supporter of p99 since the beginning, and have been around through it all with you from classic till now. it pains me to leave after almost a decade on server, but this sort of thing has been happening for years with GMs trying to meddle in how guilds conduct raids. I hope Llandris in particular reads my message and I hope it can change, but for now ,i'm going to nasomi ff11 or something now. Goodbye P99.

this in no way represents the position of BG or its leadership, I make this post of my own accord. thanks for a good time in game BG
Don't be so invested in the game man.. It's just a game.. Take a break. Play another game for a bit. Make a new character. Find some sort of joy in this game other than some hard to get item (which lets be honest, nothin in this game is hard, it just takes time).. P99 exists for nostalgia. Collect items, make friends, and enjoy the journey.. With this attitude, you're going to run into the same problem with every game you play that's not a campaign story.

Work on changing yourself, not the game. Pains me to see people reach this point...
Old 05-14-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

So a druid will egress to get near Sev spawn point regardless where theyre at in EJ whether that be at the zone in or somewhere else...the end result of Egress will be the same...Im not seeing why it matters where the druid was parked if they logged into EJ and Egressed. (unless it was literally at the spawn point)