Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 03:52 AM
Sarnak

You should really just quit for a while and wait for the new PVE server in Oct, then play in an environment with a realistic timeline and fair competition. The current server is fuxored beyond belief.

EQFriends Consolidation Tool - consolidate all your friends
Auction/Logfile Notifier - logfile watcher with text/email notification
Old 06-04-2019, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manastone is the hardest for me to measure. Some say it's great, some say it's overrated. Not sure how annoying it's going to be to be porting to old world to "med".

Mage epic seems more straight forward OP. Mage epic feels a little like beating the end boss of the game. Hmm.

Thanks for the feedback.
Mage epic definately game winning move; everyone that gets a Mage epic completed their playing by the end of the year.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Between the two? Mage epic no question. Unfortunately it seems like even if you offer 1 million plat for the staff MQ there is no guarantee that you will get one, so your level 50 mage could be put on hold for a very very long time before you get lucky and get the hate staff. With that type of money I would honestly try something completely new and twink out a melee character (ranger). You could make a pretty ridiculously powerful character with a fungi/cof and any number of weapons, then eventually get their epic as well (ranger).
Old 06-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

I hear conflicting things about the price and multitude of staff MQs being sold. Guess we’ll see when I get closer. 1 million is well above what I think it should and does cost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

I got a mage epic on live at level 54 (a few weeks before luclin release), and then proceeded to restart as a SK about a month later. Mage epic is overrated because you have to be a mage to use it.
Last edited by bomaroast; 06-04-2019 at 12:21 PM..
Old 06-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimoneus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should really just quit for a while and wait for the new PVE server in Oct, then play in an environment with a realistic timeline and fair competition. The current server is fuxored beyond belief.
Sure, if your only goal is to get that specific item and just to have it. You will be in the green section of the p99 forums, quarantined like the red guys, so you can talk amongst yourselves.

That mana stone on green will be super de-duper in the year 2029, imagine the posts people will make about a 30 year old elf sim.

-Edit: Correction, they supposedly will not keep green servers up for that long. At least the rumor around the forums, no official word. Get to use that mana stone for a lil bit before reset... then do it all over, how awesome. That is, if OP has a strong enough beard to get one while they still drop on Green.
Last edited by Mblake81; 06-04-2019 at 12:39 PM..
Old 06-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Banned

My dude, we're all still playing EQ because we love it. Killing frogloks and dragons to get better gear to be better at....... killing frogloks and dragons. It's the name of the game at this point. Have fun everquesting
Old 06-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dude, we're all still playing EQ because we love it. Killing frogloks and dragons to get better gear to be better at....... killing frogloks and dragons. It's the name of the game at this point. Have fun everquesting
My favorite PC game ever made, reminds me of the time when computers were advancing with interesting tech, when PC games were made for PCs. A time before the Internet was blown apart with a social media bomb.. But I am not that in love with EQ to play it like a broken record. Each their own, its just my perspective. Blue is all that matters to me concerning EQ, specifically P99.

Have a good time.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite PC game ever made, reminds me of the time when computers were advancing with interesting tech, when PC games were made for PCs. A time before the Internet was blown apart with a social media bomb.. But I am not that in love with EQ to play it like a broken record. Each their own, its just my perspective. Blue is all that matters to me concerning EQ, specifically P99.

Have a good time.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear conflicting things about the price and multitude of staff MQs being sold. Guess we’ll see when I get closer. 1 million is well above what I think it should and does cost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only conflict is between the potential buyers of an earth staff and the sellers. All the buyers seem to think its worth 600k but it doesn't ever look like they're actually able to find one at that price (there are a lot of past threads of people paying this much), but maybe someone can confirm they actually bought one for that price. All of the past sellers have wanted it looks like 800k+.

edit: So there does seem to be some threads made in the past of people selling the staff MQ for 500k but who knows if they were legit or just someone trying to make it seem like they're selling one at that price to get the price lowered for themselves.
Last edited by Zeebraboy; 06-04-2019 at 01:49 PM..
Closed Thread