Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you're a complete retard and can't comprehend basic facts
Says the paste eating moron still hoping they somehow manage to overturn the 2020 election [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe that's why Biden shipped you a free crackpipe, Groomer

And I was referencing the money drug traffickers are making trafficking PEOPLE dipshit
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No one currrz tho. Except if their guy gets in. Cuz ya. Biden or Trump will fix anything.

I'm giving you logic sans criticism. Think about it some.

Why are you so upset. Really.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya there was exceptions. It's a silly meme. It was generally tru tho.

Only difference is now EVERYONE is black (not being racist).

Generalizations are bad. My point still stands!

Teee heh.

P.s. nice zoomsona!
Old 04-09-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generalizations are bad. My point still stands!

Teee heh.
Does it? PM me. 🤠
Old 04-09-2022, 03:59 PM
Banned

Ya. Back in 2007 or 09 or something I made like $14 an hr and could barely afford my apartment with a roommate. (Ghetto, drugs, shootings, police every day and they took their sweeeeet time)
(Suburb outside of an office park)
Kids weren't an option.

Also I was a dumb fuck so G-d forbid I broke something on the ice walking to work. I would have had no health insurance or healthcare. And lost my job. I did have a very small savings and no car tho. And I ate fresh fruit every day which was a nice modern convenience.

I eventually hitched up with a lady who already had kids living in her parents house. That was a bad move tho. And my decline isn't their fault. I think I bought her stuff tho. My savings was gone after that.

This civ deserves to go into the history books as a failure.

Where I live now (used to be rural dirt roads, septic systems, wells) cost of living went up dramatically and everyone who was making $11 hr wound up on the street with home insurance canceled x hurricanes and an influx of meth x other drugs.

Civ is going down. The elites at the helm, and leaders are driving it into the ground. Chinaman is more compliant and cheaper!

I'm just trying to help.

We need Jesus.

Also this is a terrible forum and thread to be in regularly if ur a parent or want to be one seek elsewhere for your answers.
Last edited by starkind; 04-09-2022 at 04:29 PM..
Old 04-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya. Back in 2007 or 09 or something I made like $14 an hr and could barely afford my apartment with a roommate. (Ghetto, drugs, shootings, police every day and they took their sweeeeet time)
(Suburb outside of an office park)
Kids weren't an option.

Also I was a dumb fuck so G-d forbid I broke something on the ice walking to work. I would have had no health insurance or healthcare. And lost my job. I did have a very small savings and no car tho. And I ate fresh fruit every day which was a nice modern convenience.

I eventually hitched up with a lady who already had kids living in her parents house. That was a bad move tho. And my decline isn't their fault. I think I bought her stuff tho. My savings was gone after that.

This civ deserves to go into the history books as a failure.

Where I live now (used to be rural dirt roads, septic systems, wells) cost of living went up dramatically and everyone who was making $11 hr wound up on the street with home insurance canceled x hurricanes and an influx of meth x other drugs.

Civ is going down. The elites at the helm, and leaders are driving it into the ground. Chinaman is more compliant and cheaper!

I'm just trying to help.

We need Jesus.

Also this is a terrible forum and thread to be in regularly if ur a parent or want to be one seek elsewhere for your answers.
Maybe it's our own fault. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 04-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

The question I have is the life of a dog or a cat really the opposite of a life well lived? We all seem to try to work very hard only for the promise of a taste of that lifestyle.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the paste eating moron still hoping they somehow manage to overturn the 2020 election [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude

you got Aspergers or something

Sorry you gotta try and deflect to an election that happened 18 months cuz you got wrecked
Old 04-09-2022, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The question I have is the life of a dog or a cat really the opposite of a life well lived? We all seem to try to work very hard only for the promise of a taste of that lifestyle.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread