Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
laying flat
🇨🇳👀
Old 06-28-2022, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
🇨🇳👀
it's a good term and i wholeheartedly support passive resistance just as much as active resistance.

i mean, who knows what the chinese will do if their problems get as advanced as america's in a generation or two, but that's their bridge to cross
Old 06-28-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a good term and i wholeheartedly support passive resistance just as much as active resistance.

i mean, who knows what the chinese will do if their problems get as advanced as america's in a generation or two, but that's their bridge to cross
It's akshually lying, but you do you fam. ✊
Old 06-28-2022, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's akshually lying, but you do you fam. ✊
躺平
Old 06-28-2022, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Establishment folks like to pretend their wealth is safe because employment is available everywhere.

Today the boomers (democrats) say that employment is up!

Spoiler!

Your wealth is not safe, because that employment is part time work that didnt pay a livable wage before inflation lol

Its not about management positions, its about there being too many people and not enough sustainable work for them.
I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think Trump's two trillion dollar tax cut for his wealthy pedophile friends may have been a bad idea.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:08 PM
Banned

Lmao Trump tried to grab the wheel and got in a secret service agent's face when the guy tried to do his job and protect the orange man. Amazing work, somehow being that drunk moron at every dive bar without drinking at all
Old 06-28-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think Trump's two trillion dollar tax cut for his wealthy pedophile friends may have been a bad idea.
Doesn't the SALT cap(10k) mean the wealthy actually end up paying more on the whole?
Old 06-28-2022, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"kids these days", "get off my lawn", "not in my backyard", "just go down to the factory, look the foreman in the eye, shake his hand firmly"

lmao when the conservative complains about the forces of capitalism fucking them over but rather than doing structural criticism, you manage to blame a bunch of poor kids who are laying flat at the dismal future you've helped usher in
Nah mr sparkle is right y’all are small handed plastic messed up your sperm count pussies
Old 06-28-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

One love Rob but I built my first house with my father (that our family lived in) when I was 15. You can’t even build legos
Old 06-28-2022, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One love Rob but I built my first house with my father (that our family lived in) when I was 15. You can’t even build legos
Congrats! I helped my uncle build his in Maryland around the same age! Now he's a conservative piece of shit! These anecdotes change nothing, older generations whining about younger ones is immortal
Closed Thread