Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure man? You guys aren’t sending your best. Some, I assume, are good people
I was born in 1982. I haven't sent anyone anywhere, I just despise punching down.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it a little hard to believe you still expect people to take supply side economics bullshit seriously.
California’s NIMBY zoning laws make housing unaffordable. That’s why everyone is moving to florida, Georgia, Arizona, and Texas

Both parties are bad on economics.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is about Treasury agents refusing to obey a direct order from the Executive?
I guess they should have tried to help erect the gallows?
Old 06-28-2022, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it a little hard to believe you still expect people to take supply side economics bullshit seriously.
You tell me then, how is Amazon cheating on their taxes like everyone seems to know?
Old 06-28-2022, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guess they should have tried to help erect the gallows?
Nah let him go get killed, it's his right as Presididiot.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the richest 1% made 6 trillion in 2021

your narrative is BULLSHIT
Didn't make shit until it's realized.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was born in 1982. I haven't sent anyone anywhere, I just despise punching down.
Meh, I doubt mr sparkle grew up rich. I didn’t either

The world you live in is less fair than the one we grew up in, but it was still good for you and decent for kids today. It’s top 1% of human history. Either way, whining doesn’t fix it. Manchin supported the murkowski abortion bill but progressive senate Dems shot it down. Would’ve codified roe

It’s never good enough for you guys. The correct answer to Republican extremism isn’t extremism of your own. And, you live in Georgia. Why is it cheaper to live in Atlanta than Boston or NYC? Or Philly

Progressives are just as fucking illiterate on every topic as your average redneck. L2pragmstism

Anyway still in alaska so I’m gonna go get some sun. Denali National park is amazing and you and your wife should come check this state out. Denali is the coolest place I’ve been on earth
Old 06-28-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Biden paid the average income tax rate for 2021, even though he made 1.5 million combined income betwen him and his spouse

As for state income tax they paid to Delaware, (not where they reside in the district of coloumbia) which has a 50% less tax rate than the DOC

Simply: the rich dont pay heir taxes, what happens when they raise taxes is that YOU pay more taxes.

Trump wrote off his haircut legally.

Its fucking bullshit they can write off everything.

Taxes are not the solution, ending mass spending and all this goverment handouts to the rich is.

You will NEVER cut taxes enough to equal 6 trillion in 1 year for the 1%

EVER you cant beat that. YOU CANT BEAT what your own goverment GAVE the rich with taxes.

YOU CANT!

Old 06-28-2022, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The stock market went bonkers between 2017 and 2021 man, I made millions under trump and he lowered my taxes

Im not complaining but I think you’re wrong?
Im not wrong about the riches gained in 2021 vs 2020 or 2016-2020

I am telling you this now, the stock market went up more in the last 2 years (and promptly went back down to where it was at the end of the trump administration) than it did during the trump administration.

Yes the stock market was amazing during trump, because he was great for our country, I remember because I was like, this is great wow im doing great, i love this country now wow no problems here!

Then... covid.... then mass handouts... now the red horse of war and the pale horse on the horizon.

Quote:
Thanks for the daily billionaire cocksucking demonstration there, Jib. Don't forget to tune in to Tucker's show tonight.
The richest 1% gained $6.5 trillion in wealth in 2021

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2022, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden paid the average income tax rate for 2021, even though he made 1.5 million combined income betwen him and his spouse

As for state income tax they paid to Delaware, (not where they reside in the district of coloumbia) which has a 50% less tax rate than the DOC

Simply: the rich dont pay heir taxes, what happens when they raise taxes is that YOU pay more taxes.

Trump wrote off his haircut legally.

Its fucking bullshit they can write off everything.

Taxes are not the solution, ending mass spending and all this goverment handouts to the rich is.

You will NEVER cut taxes enough to equal 6 trillion in 1 year for the 1%

EVER you cant beat that. YOU CANT BEAT what your own goverment GAVE the rich with taxes.

YOU CANT!

But Mr and Mrs Biden did get to deduct up to 10k of their income from their federal taxes. Or whatever amount Delaware or DC made them pay.

Previously there was no cap on the deduction.
Closed Thread