Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

"republicans raise taxes"

*elects democrat

Quote:
Despite the many differences between the two administrations, Biden’s proposed FY2022 defense budget of $753 billion essentially embraced the massive defense spending increases seen under former President Donald Trump
Gives out 6 trillion to the 1% instead.

Horza is sure this time lucy wont pull the ball from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Mr and Mrs Biden did get to deduct up to 10k of their income from their federal taxes. Or whatever amount Delaware or DC made them pay.

Previously there was no cap on the deduction.
in the end, he pays the same rate as You and I.

because the rich dont pay their fair share, ever.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not wrong about the riches gained in 2021 vs 2020 or 2016-2020

I am telling you this now, the stock market went up more in the last 2 years (and promptly went back down to where it was at the end of the trump administration) than it did during the trump administration.

Yes the stock market was amazing during trump, because he was great for our country, I remember because I was like, this is great wow im doing great, i love this country now wow no problems here!

Then... covid.... then mass handouts... now the red horse of war and the pale horse on the horizon.
No problems here, just a small attempted murder of his own vice president because he wouldn't stop the peaceful transfer of power.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Fugeddaboudit...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2022, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fugeddaboudit...

I watch rapture movies and enjoy the collapse, do you?

Old 06-28-2022, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, I doubt mr sparkle grew up rich. I didn’t either

The world you live in is less fair than the one we grew up in, but it was still good for you and decent for kids today. It’s top 1% of human history. Either way, whining doesn’t fix it. Manchin supported the murkowski abortion bill but progressive senate Dems shot it down. Would’ve codified roe

It’s never good enough for you guys. The correct answer to Republican extremism isn’t extremism of your own. And, you live in Georgia. Why is it cheaper to live in Atlanta than Boston or NYC? Or Philly

Progressives are just as fucking illiterate on every topic as your average redneck. L2pragmstism

Anyway still in alaska so I’m gonna go get some sun. Denali National park is amazing and you and your wife should come check this state out. Denali is the coolest place I’ve been on earth
I do not follow the thread of this discussion, it just pisses me off when I see people blaming the disadvantaged for things beyond the control of everyone

I think housing prices are related to a lot of extremely stupid market forces, and deregulation certainly won't help. I personally like to blame those HGTV shows, and the types they yield, for making every doofus with a quarter million dollars a landlord. Or pricing people out by flipping a house. And the cozy relationship between real estate companies and local law enforcement. Or companies like Zillow buying out whole swaths of the market. Landlording is inherently parasitic and it always has been, no matter how many tv shows normalize it.

I would like to go to Alaska before the permafrost melts, and we still have a credit on Alaska Air :/
Old 06-28-2022, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Trying to start some kind of civil war is actually a good thing because it fulfills the prophecies Jib has instead of a personality.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:39 PM
Banned

Ok let's hear who we think will get the VP ticket for ol' Donnie. Donnie Junior? Eric? Ivanka? Barron? Melania? Jared? Alex Jones? James Woods? Dave Chappelle?
Old 06-28-2022, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to start some kind of civil war is actually a good thing because it fulfills the prophecies Jib has instead of a personality.
I wager based on how much joy I feel every day vs how much hate you spew here that I have a lot more to lose than you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok let's hear who we think will get the VP ticket for ol' Donnie. Donnie Junior? Eric? Ivanka? Barron? Melania? Jared? Alex Jones? James Woods? Dave Chappelle?
IDK but I hope he runs a campaign with a promise to pardon every jan 6th protestor that Gestapo joe put in prison for life.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wager based on how much joy I feel every day vs how much hate you spew here that I have a lot more to lose than you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

IDK but I hope he runs a campaign with a promise to pardon every jan 6th protestor that Gestapo joe put in prison for life.
Damn you Gazpacho Joe, forcing Trump to be the most unpopular president in modern history.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn you Gazpacho Joe, forcing Trump to be the most unpopular president in modern history.
Cheap Gas

Great Economy

No New Wars

Trump best prez ever
Closed Thread