Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-19-2023, 12:27 AM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5EF0317E-2FC3-4A03-B69B-EA66F339FB9C.jpg (22.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-19-2023, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Ok so this is either paisley or wokecat on a different account. Can the staff ban them now for spam
Old 01-19-2023, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so this is either paisley or wokecat on a different account. Can the staff ban them now for spam
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2023, 01:42 AM
Banned

It's not that serious. Paisle makes it serious by going out of her way to slander me in-game and on the forums repeatedly. She could just be like yeah I'm a psycho bitch and I would be like yeah, we know and that would be the end of it.

But instead she wants to tell false lies about how she did all of this in self-defense. The reality is Paisle can't show any evidence that anything she did was self-defense. In fact, I was awoken by the OP to tell me that she was slandering me in-game, and then that failed, she came to these forums and made numerous friends slandering me.

And again, like I give a fuck? This is P99. I regularly take several months, even years-long breaks from this game. I don't care if the person next to me likes me or not, odds are that neither of us will even remember the other exists in 3 months.

What does trigger me, again, is when Paisle falsely claims that she acted in self-defense. Show me where this occurred, Paisle? When did I ever slander you in-game or come on forums making threads about you. Just admit that you're a psychotic bitch and move the fuck on.

I'm not required by law to find you attractive, and it comes off as very predatory to try and force me to be. It's also why Jixio and Claymore both call you a rapist (which I have video evidence of if you really want to be further humiliated). Normal people accept the fact that someone doesn't find them attractive. Paisle waits for them to get drunk and then tries to force herself on them.

Regardless your argument doesn't make any sense. I'm some super racist dude who is also super attracted to a proud Mexican woman? Pick one or the other.
Old 01-19-2023, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

https://i.imgur.com/AnbnFCD.gif

N G L
Old 01-19-2023, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

OOPS

Old 01-19-2023, 01:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not that serious. Paisle makes it serious by going out of her way to slander me in-game and on the forums repeatedly. She could just be like yeah I'm a psycho bitch and I would be like yeah, we know and that would be the end of it.

But instead she wants to make false claims about how she did all of this in self-defense. The reality is Paisle can't show any evidence that anything she did was self-defense. In fact, I was awoken by the OP to tell me that she was slandering me in-game, and then that failed, she came to these forums and made numerous friends slandering me.

And again, like I give a fuck? This is P99. I regularly take several months, even years-long breaks from this game. I don't care if the person next to me likes me or not, odds are that neither of us will even remember the other exists in 3 months.

What does trigger me, again, is when Paisle falsely claims that she acted in self-defense. Show me where this occurred, Paisle? When did I ever slander you in-game or come on forums making threads about you. Just admit that you're a psychotic bitch and move the fuck on.

I'm not required by law to find you attractive, and it comes off as very predatory to try and force me to be. It's also why Jixio and Claymore both call you a rapist (which I have video evidence of if you really want to be further humiliated). Normal people accept the fact that someone doesn't find them attractive. Paisle waits for them to get drunk and then tries to force herself on them.

Regardless your argument doesn't make any sense. I'm some super racist dude who is also super attracted to a proud Mexican woman? Pick one or the other.

But instead she wants to tell false lies about how she did all of this in self-defense. The reality is Paisle can't show any evidence that anything she did was self-defense. In fact, I was awoken by the OP to tell me that she was slandering me in-game, and when that failed, she came to these forums and made numerous threads slandering me.

And again, like I give a fuck? This is P99. I regularly take several months, even years-long breaks from this game. I don't care if the person next to me likes me or not, odds are that neither of us will even remember the other exists in 3 months. But I do enjoy playing the game, and I do enjoy making the game fun for other people, so I would naturally prefer to get along with the people around me. But ultimately it doesn't matter since the long-term effects of the good things or bad things I do in this community are relatively inconsequential long-term.

What does trigger me, however, is when Paisle falsely claims that she acted in self-defense. Show me where this occurred, Paisle? When did I ever slander you in-game or come on forums making threads about you. Just admit that you're a psychotic bitch and move the fuck on.

I'm not required by law to find you attractive, and it comes off as very predatory to try and force me into finding you attractive. It's also why Jixio and Claymore both call you a rapist (which I have video evidence of if you really want to be further humiliated). Normal people accept the fact that someone doesn't find them attractive. Paisle waits for them to get drunk and then tries to force herself on them.

Fixed some of the grammar errors and elaborated. Trying to heal a group and have been drinking, so when I read the final edition it made me cringe
Old 01-19-2023, 01:49 AM
Banned

I think u should apologize to her wokecat
Old 01-19-2023, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think u should apologize to her wokecat
lol for what
Old 01-19-2023, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol for what