Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Banned

Whats vlc?
Old 07-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

Dear Agatha,

I just came back after a year away and am playing an alt, level 54 mage. I'm casting my level 52 fire pet with the hate fire focus item equipped. For some reason he only has a 2 point (self cast) damage shield. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

If I have to DS him, I might as well use one of the other stronger pets although I don't have hate focus items for those.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

50+ fire pets are pure wizards on this server and pure garbage, u should only use fire 4-49
Old 07-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Large Rat

Hello Agatha if that is your picture you look very pretty. If you want to talk to me please let me know your information maybe I can come to your house. I play everquest and I have very important information and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I am looking for love in all the right places and your heart is inthe right place if you want to ask me anything please do.

I am in this for the love and I will fight my dearliest for my girlfriend whether you like it or not. Agatha if you are really that woman in the picture please send me a message and we can take it from there. I want you to know that people have called me things like smooth sailor and I intend to live up to it.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:19 PM
Large Rat

And i currently play on everuest its in p99 and I maybe can show you some tricks I learned from a high level. We can maybe play together and rock the house
Old 07-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

What about cecily? oh how quickly forget our loves when the next one arrives eh?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Agatha if that is your picture you look very pretty. If you want to talk to me please let me know your information maybe I can come to your house. I play everquest and I have very important information and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I am looking for love in all the right places and your heart is inthe right place if you want to ask me anything please do.

I am in this for the love and I will fight my dearliest for my girlfriend whether you like it or not. Agatha if you are really that woman in the picture please send me a message and we can take it from there. I want you to know that people have called me things like smooth sailor and I intend to live up to it.
Ladies' man.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i currently play on everuest its in p99
I demand pics of Apostle