Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if u play ur cards right, u can make alot of money slaying browns in shithole countries.

Post 9/11 GI Bill - 36 months of 100% Tuition + 900-1400$/month for housing
Vocational Rehab - 12 months of 100% Tuition + 900-1400$/month for housing

VA Disability - Pretty easily to obtain 50-90% ($810-$1689 for just veteran no wife/kids)

Basically what I'm saying is the life of some scumsuckers in Iraq or Afghanistan are worth a few thousand a month.
This.

This is why I hate you.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

"You," above, being used in the generic 3rd person, referring to all americans, and not specifically taregtting gyno, although I also hate gyno specifically.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Large Rat

Ok I have to put my two cents in now. I am active duty military. I deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan and have had sever other missions to places I cannot say. I am a single mom, and I dont get to spend alot of time with my daughter. I have been shot twice and have several injuries caused by our vehicle running over an IED. I have seen my best friend die and others on fire and wounded. So yes we might get some "financial" benefits but it does not even equal all the crap that we have to deal with on a daily basis. Our pay sucks. I personal have worked several long weeks where I maybe get 5 hours of sleep (not on deployment). I am on call 24/7. and have seen and done things that you couldn't even handle. So I believe that until you have been in someones shoes don't say a damn thing!

End Rant
Old 11-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coryna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I have to put my two cents in now. I am active duty military. I deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan and have had sever other missions to places I cannot say. I am a single mom, and I dont get to spend alot of time with my daughter. I have been shot twice and have several injuries caused by our vehicle running over an IED. I have seen my best friend die and others on fire and wounded. So yes we might get some "financial" benefits but it does not even equal all the crap that we have to deal with on a daily basis. Our pay sucks. I personal have worked several long weeks where I maybe get 5 hours of sleep (not on deployment). I am on call 24/7. and have seen and done things that you couldn't even handle. So I believe that until you have been in someones shoes don't say a damn thing!

End Rant
na did 9.5 yrs in Army. pay was decent, made $50k~ for the last 5 years. Not bad for a job with zero requirements to join except a heartbeat.

plus the benefits afterwards ain't bad (i get 3100/month~ and work full time as an RN).
Old 11-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

aka democratic welfare for slaying browns you scum.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

You're basically a poor person only worse.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're basically a poor person only worse.
???????? slaying browns hard work u dig
Old 11-14-2013, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You," above, being used in the generic 3rd person, referring to all americans, and not specifically taregtting gyno, although I also hate gyno specifically.
naw u luv me we're murse bros
Old 11-14-2013, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coryna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

End Rant
You wanna go steady?
Old 11-14-2013, 08:26 PM
Large Rat

No involved with someone atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wanna go steady?
Closed Thread