Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think in order to get into Club Fu as a female you had to meet Pouty in his hotel room, and pledge your allegiance and dedication.

Basically what Sallanie and Chest are doing as we speak
Which was great cause pouty was a female human monk..the immersion is unreal
Old 01-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to RNF newbie.
Thanks for the welcome forum hero. Keep those butt cheeks firmly wrapped around Chest's feeble cock.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errakus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For 1: I don't speak for all of HK, I'm not the leader. 2: I don't like you because of how you act in game (I didn't get in chardok ae, let me bitch about it and shutdown chardok for everyone for "great justice" because I didn't get added to the puller list.) or your actions on the forums. I have only been here a few months and easily you're on par with Red as far as how you act on the forums, not even exclusively in the RnF thread.

It's like you're better than everyone else, you've got some kind of integrity setting up and zerging around with numbers that could compete with class C. You literally RUN THE ROTATION, from what I see you might as well trade pixels with everyone else. You feel you're entitled to something, like the kid that was always told they did a good job and got the last place trophy.

But you are too scared to actually go to full on class C because TMO and IB will just swat you away because you're a loud dog with a bitch of a bite.

I really hope Lord Bob comes for your rotation, just to see how you react. Anyone else in BDA, sorry, but your guild leader brought it upon you guys/gals.
My new server hero. Nailed it!
Old 01-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrsis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the welcome forum hero. Keep those butt cheeks firmly wrapped around Chest's feeble cock.
NP buddy you'll learn to rnf without grotesque gay jokes over time.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I shut down Chardok because the list holder, Talaminy (of TMO as of a few days ago) was refusing to put me on the list. That's great justice, not being petty. I held the list for the majority of Saturday and was never biased. That's how chardok is supposed to work. If someone decides to be biased and not follow the fair chardok protocol then I'll act as I see fit.
If Chest doesn't get what he wants, he huffs and puffs. Your'e a cocky, arrogant prick who has achieved nothing, and never will. Talk about people being bias, you have brainwashed your members so bad that I literally joined a group to get a port from KC and one of your members left saying "I dont group with TMO for any reason." Thats fucking pathetic, along with you.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NP buddy you'll learn to rnf without grotesque gay jokes over time.
It's only grotesque if you're straight.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I now have a level 60 erudite SK. I'm everything that's wrong with chardok. It's the greatest troll I could come up with. With all kinds of ridiculous gear on my erudite a naked ogre is still better off. It brings me endless joy.
I need my blood ember greaves back you scallywag.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Chest doesn't get what he wants, he huffs and puffs. Your'e a cocky, arrogant prick who has achieved nothing, and never will. Talk about people being bias, you have brainwashed your members so bad that I literally joined a group to get a port from KC and one of your members left saying "I dont group with TMO for any reason." Thats fucking pathetic, along with you.
How dare someone have the scruples to not agree with the war crimes TMO perpetuated over the years on p99. They've obviously been brainwashed and couldn't possibly hold that opinion on their own.

You give me wayyyyyyyyy too much credit lol.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrsis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only grotesque if you're straight.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need my blood ember greaves back you scallywag.
Nah, that's my reparations.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread