Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 02:37 AM
Skeleton

I just tried it now and yes, it still doesn't work. The hail quest text works, but hand ins results in him just eating all the molars and not doing anything else. I hope this is fixed sometime, darn evil Erudites getting all the loot! Thanks much.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:35 PM
Orc

It's now working... mostly. You can turn them in, and you get XP, cash, and faction adjustments. However, you don't seem to get any ringmail. Maybe I was just very unlucky, but I turned in 40 molars, and that would usually result in several pieces on Live.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:26 AM
Project Manager

Oh I see. Did not include ringmail as a possible reward. Skimming that thread it seems it could be ringmail or a 'minor weapon' at 25% chance. Anyone know which weapons should be obtainable in this way?
Old 02-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I see. Did not include ringmail as a possible reward. Skimming that thread it seems it could be ringmail or a 'minor weapon' at 25% chance. Anyone know which weapons should be obtainable in this way?
I just now tried this on Live. Turned in 20 molars, got 4 pieces of ringmail, no weapons. I don't recall ever getting a weapon when I did this at least a hundred times back in the day.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfeather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just now tried this on Live. Turned in 20 molars, got 4 pieces of ringmail, no weapons. I don't recall ever getting a weapon when I did this at least a hundred times back in the day.
Fixed, pending update

-Tiam has a chance of awarding a random ringmail piece
Old 03-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, just like on live, they are under the triv loot rules. Read the link posted. The molars are the most common on the levels before king room, from what I've seen.
They must have removed that at some point, because I distinctly remember looting molars on a high level when I was factioning for Paineel.
Closed Thread