Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Aviak

I don't really see the issue here. If you go through the north door, you're putting your own ass on the line. Even experienced players will aggro the wyverns running to Aary. During the FTE era, once you were past the north door, it was ALWAYS FFA unless completely egregious (ie. my trained vulak). How about setting up your pull team faster so you are the first guild through the door next time.

Using extortion tactics and intimidation through the server staff is about as scummy as you can get. Suspending guilds that compromise hundreds of people for months at a time on a time on a locked server isn't going to keep this sandbox going long either.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 raid scene gotta be the only environment so fucked up that you would look at your available options and decide you agreed with the guy named detoxx.
Lmao

POSTED FROM BATHROOM
Old 04-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys. Luckily I have close friends in both guilds, from apps to officers, so I get to see and hear just about all the drama.

1. Awakened is off a suspension and the Awakened Officers aren't sure how many people will show up to track and FTE.

2. Awakened Officers decide to give Guild-Wide DKP to poopsock. This is rarely done at the end of an important window, but this time they do it for the entire respawn cycle in order to show that they are here and that they mean business.

3. Going even further, this time the Awakened Officers decide to give "DOUBLE P00PSOCK DKP" to make sure enough people stay online. This means the entire Awakened guild was getting ~15 DKP/Hour for the better part of ~2 days just for staying logged into NTOV and not being AFK. Resulting in 6,000-8,000 DKP being added.

4. Aftermath knew Awakened would go hard on the first week back, especially considering the 15 DKP/hour guild poopsock scheme. So Aftermath took nothing lightly.

5. The week starts and Aftermath does amazing. I don't need to reiterate what all died.

6. Vulak'Aerr is one of the last mobs left for the respawn cycle and Awakened is feeling pretty demoralized, they even have an applicant doing the final hour of Vulak COTH mage. It literally has minutes left in the window.

7. Lord Koi'doken pops and Awakened doesnt know it is up for the first 5 minutes. Most of the leaders are MIA. This is irritating many members who still want to play.
[Thu Apr 05 17:03:51 2018] Kolby tells you, 'relying on apps to log coth mages and shit, officers / leaders all MIA'

8. Vulak'Aerr finally spawns with mere minutes left in the window. The Awakened Mage COTHs 1.9 seconds late and thus Aftermath gets a clean and easy FTE to bring home.

9. Awakened' monk Bruize agro's all the nasty Wyverns and brings it into Aarynar's hallway, despite it being Aftermaths FTE by the time he was at 4way. https://youtu.be/jVMLBIA26ac?t=17s

10. The Aftermath pull team gets obliterated in Aary hallway by Bruize's wyverns while Aftermath was bringing in the clean Vulak FTE, resulting in FTE being lost, and picked up by an Awakened monk.

11. A monk in Aftermath says they frapsed the whole thing, and immediately begin to upload/render it. Aftermath leadership tells Awakened that the fraps is 100% crystal clear and not to kill Vulak'Aerr before deciding or a petition will be sent.

12. The video takes a couple seconds to render for High Quality. Diamondfist insists that the video is only 240p quality and illegible after failing to realize he needs to refresh Youtube. When the video is quickly High Definition, Diamondfist again says it is 240p, still failing to refresh Youtube again as it is 1080p by now.

13. Despite a High Quality video sitting there, they decide to kill Vulak'Aerr. They knew that conceding the dragon would be a huge morale killer after such a disastrous week so the Officers decide "kill it and deal with it after." They do not hold off on DPS despite 75 members online. They cheerfully kill Vulak'Aerr and soon realize that it was on this night that they fucked up.

14. Still, Awakened takes DKP Bids, and the first item is awarded+looted. The second item, which comically just so happens to be the worst item off Vulak's entire loot table, is offered to Aftermath ~15 minutes later after half of Aftermath guild had logged off for the night. Awakened already took bids and looted the other item, so offer to "transfer it over."

15. Awakened Officers start to panic and draft up a plan to post on RNF for the world to see, trying to spin this entire thing in their favor, despite P99 Staff highly suggesting that RNF is a terrible place to go for ongoing petitions/conflict.. After a few rough drafts they decide "that's nice, post it"

16. They provide fraps of Bruize's run-up and imminent death/train, but after careful thought they knew it had incriminating things uttered on it and promptly deleted the video. Multiple requests to see it have gone ignored, despite it once being in their very own RNF thread as "evidence."

17. Diamondfist accuses the Aftermath frapser of possibly manipulating the /assist function, despite all the wyverns clearly running up to Bruize and slaughtering him, showing nobody else on the agro list as the wyverns sit there basking in the kill.

18. Diamondfist then accuses Aftermath as the culprits of the video being taken down, even though that is not how Youtube works at all, as it would probably give a community guideline TOS error, but it did not. Plus, Aftermath wants to see the video as well. Awakened is now caught hiding something and the thread has backfired. (it's still private, he is home, and he is replying to this thread.)

In the end - You cost Aftermath a legit Vulak'Aerr, you accused Aftermath of cheating on a fraps despite basic logic proving otherwise, you accused Aftermath of deleting your own Youtube video from your own Youtube account on your own RNF thread.

You are complete and utter imbeciles and in no way did you help your cause by taking this to RNF. And why is that video STILL private? Really makes you think..

Dannyl
Pretty much
Old 04-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

The blatant amount of lies in this thread from Awakened that have been debunked is ridiculous and insulting. I feel like I'm owed an apology.

Aftermath got royally trained by Awakened and then Awakened had the audacity to make an RNF thread about it, insulting everyone's intelligence along the way.

Awakened did train Aftermath. That is fact at this point. Considering the 2 Vulak offer, I am going to assume Awakened now agrees, despite much of this threads content.

Awakened killed the Vulak'Aerr despite fraps sitting in front of them and a request that the mob not be killed until reviewed. If I can 35-man a Vulak'Aerr for 38 straight minutes, Awakened can 75-man a primetime Vulak'Aerr for 4 extra minutes to review fraps. You still went ahead and killed it, even took DKP bids, and awarded loot.

You comically saw the worst loot imaginable of Druid Arms and Hobalt's War Helmet (Alt-Tier loot according to Awakeneds own loot policy) and was glad to offer it up, after awarding the better piece of course. Amusing.

Awakened then accused Aftermath of deleting Awakeneds' own Youtube video from Awakened's own channel on their own RNF evidence thread. Are you going to come clean on this one yet, or continue to plead ignorance? By the way, original video in this thread is still private. Want to explain why or are you just going to continue to ignore this? I'm repeating myself for a reason. Its...Still...Private... (Your...Evidence... Video...) Is...Still...Private. You claimed he will change it when home from work. It's midnight. What lie # are we are?

Awakened then had to embarrassingly have Aftermath explain to them how aggro works at Iki/Eashen after multiple claims of just about every lie imaginable regarding aggro messages, sneak mechanics, social mechanics, etc, on RNF of all places. Why did you stretch so far on this? At the end of the day, your side of the story is still a private video (and not-so-private video). You do see how ridiculous this looks on you guys, riiight? Do you understand the mechanics now, or continue to spit ignorance? Because we are on page 30+ now, so I would like to clear that one up.

Awakened then tried to upload an edited video that got leaked by their own members and showed exactly what went wrong for Bruize. Turns out he didn't sneak past as promised multiple times by multiple AW officers.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Awakened then made complete falsehoods about past encounters with wyvern trains, debunked again halfway through this thread.

I will stop there. I just want an apology from Awakened officers and a clear understanding where exactly you stand when it comes to the 10+ lies listed in your own thread. Your video is still private, by the way.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

For the record, a few of us have attempted and managed to recreate Wyvern aggro taking the exact same path Bruize did in his video -- by enabling sneak at the same spot, and disabling sneak at the same spot -- and aggroed wyverns at a 100% success rate.

Over the course of two incredibly boring hours sitting in ToV, we attempted it a total of 37 times by sneaking where he started, and dropping where he started. Out of 37 times, we aggroed the wyvern trap 37 times.

This post is for the <Awakened> members that somehow think Bruize did not aggro those mobs. Bad luck on being the one to lose the wyvern lottery, but it's still your responsibility for them being brought to where they were dropped and what played out.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Kobold

This game really amazes me.

You just can't get this type of immersion anywhere else.

Are we still saying pras? or is that like a 2010 thing? idk. clicking my guise and goin to bed.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Pras it
Old 04-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Large Bat

Default yikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/thread
Old 04-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 raid scene gotta be the only environment so fucked up that you would look at your available options and decide you agreed with the guy named detoxx.
miss you pint

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Sarnak

Day 1 complete
Closed Thread