Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry nobody wants to join freedom and listen to people like you, detoxx and furoar in voice. Idk when Azure Guard is going to realize you need them way more than they need you, but I'm sure forcing them into all your 2x concessions is definitely putting a wedge in that relationship.
Wow this whole time i never realized that the reason it takes 300 people and 3 trains to kill vulak is because nobody wants to listen to conda detoxx and furoar in discord.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I feel like i just gained 20 int 20 wis IRL
Old 08-24-2020, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr I cant win with this rule set, please accommodate me.
tl;dr i like my pixels please no changes
Old 08-24-2020, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ulterior motive questioning should be for people who are arguing for rooted dragons, so that they aren't pullable (just like every. other. single. raid. target.)

Preserving zero competition kills sure sounds like the ulterior motive I would be questioning.
Server has-been pining for a time when they had uncontested dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2020, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server has-been pining for a time when they had uncontested dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i pine for the time when neither one of yall did.
Old 08-24-2020, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Just to point out. On E-Marr during velious. The top tear guilds got into a rotation, and they would spend 2-3 days clearing ToV... because they didn't pull the mobs to zone in. Seems classic to me.
Old 08-24-2020, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Tier, not tear*
Old 08-24-2020, 09:28 PM
Banned

TOV Full spawn on red
Old 08-24-2020, 10:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mostly due to the fact the staff think people are cheating at Cothing with pixel detection software. Funny thing is kael is the only zone... not EJ, icewell, dreadlands...... just kael...

Issue Is you can program your mouse and keyboard to run forward using that same software.. so either way you can still cheat.. so not sure what this proves
Old 08-24-2020, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonstorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Issue Is you can program your mouse and keyboard to run forward using that same software.. so either way you can still cheat.. so not sure what this proves
The GM's have screen captures of both... yet seem to not care.
The old mythbusters quote comes to mind.
"I reject your reality and sub my own" Adam S.

we have given a TON of other options kill statue and tormax in room leash every thing at the first set of doors...
have Dain act like tunare and zone wide call all coldain.
call of the ZERO all the city leaders... list goes on.....

But we follow what the staff has put in place, less coding but more time spent on useless petitions.

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 08-24-2020, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonstorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are running on a /random virtually all advantages of pixel detection software is removed.