Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will New york city collapse under the weight of BLM?
Yes, 100% 7 26.92%
Maybe, Not looking good but im pretty sure it will 3 11.54%
Small chance of this, just a blip in the system 8 30.77%
No, Rich people will come back and keep spending money 3 11.54%
See you in thurgadin ! 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Africans were imported by jews into the americas and called ******s and negros for a bit then it bbecame very bad.jews also imported slaves to other places and were very active in slave trade throughout "history"
mind a question? how the fuck did ya survived the abortion ur mother intended for you?.
Because holy jesus in a stake , u are more than fucked up than a cat drenched in lsd chap.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2020, 01:07 AM
Banned

Old 08-23-2020, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you get for your money is that if somebody ever breaks into your house you can call 911 and somebody who isn't a pussy will come deal with it. Yeah, they get paid decently for not having a degree. Consider *what they are actually doing* for the rest of us. Do YOU want to respond to an armed robbery in progress or an active shooter or a domestic violence call or a "guy stole a tank can somebody other than me deal with this plz" situation? No?

And lol yeah, no places in this country are riddled with gang violence. Who has even heard of such a thing?? Like I get it, you're sheltered as fuck, you don't understand what actually happens in real life for real people. "supposedly hurt by gang bangers" lol. Yeah, it's just a scary ghost! It never happens! The cops are the real bad guys, I'm sure of it!
I live in the actual city, so I see this violence first hand, and this is where cops excel. I have officers in my family and I've even done a few shift rides, which are super fucking fun. I think what bothers me most about suburban people is that they think the entire city is a battleground with stray bullets flying everywhere. They also don't really understand what defunding the police really means. Police are used as resources that other types of professionals can fill. Police overtime eats up city budgets, and they can pull police away from essential duties such as catching violent criminals. Although some cops are racist, the vast majority are not, they just operate in a system designed to be racist. This is why people are in the streets, they want policy change and corrective action. Throwing more police at the problem will only exacerbate it. If you look at police tactics since the 60's and up with crime stats and how they are utilized and politicized, and add poor black neighborhoods to the mix, and how bad cops want to police "beyond the ticket" I think you would see we need an adjustment. It's not the end of the world. I also think police officers should be required to have more education then they do, even if the government would foot the bill. I also support high salaries for policemen because they do a difficult job, and it also deters the entrepreneurialism found in lesser developed countries with poorly paid police forces. I think its saved us from a culture of bakshi.
Old 08-23-2020, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It will not Fall because i`m there. I will not Allow NYC to become new jersey 2.0.

For the record, last month on tribeca it was realy funny,the best part was when they tried to scrap my car and i had to crowbar some punks.
it was hillarious when they insulted me on spanish just to have me reply them on kind.
You clearly couldn’t reply in English. America first
Old 08-23-2020, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in the actual city, so I see this violence first hand, and this is where cops excel. I have officers in my family and I've even done a few shift rides, which are super fucking fun. I think what bothers me most about suburban people is that they think the entire city is a battleground with stray bullets flying everywhere. They also don't really understand what defunding the police really means. Police are used as resources that other types of professionals can fill. Police overtime eats up city budgets, and they can pull police away from essential duties such as catching violent criminals. Although some cops are racist, the vast majority are not, they just operate in a system designed to be racist. This is why people are in the streets, they want policy change and corrective action. Throwing more police at the problem will only exacerbate it. If you look at police tactics since the 60's and up with crime stats and how they are utilized and politicized, and add poor black neighborhoods to the mix, and how bad cops want to police "beyond the ticket" I think you would see we need an adjustment. It's not the end of the world. I also think police officers should be required to have more education then they do, even if the government would foot the bill. I also support high salaries for policemen because they do a difficult job, and it also deters the entrepreneurialism found in lesser developed countries with poorly paid police forces. I think its saved us from a culture of bakshi.
Good post dude, but can you try to use some punctuation, its a giant run on sentence.

Also palm beach county sheriff requires a 2 year degree, boca raton police department now requires a bachelors

Broward county sheriff still requires just a high school diploma or equivalent
Old 08-25-2020, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See no, the system is not designed to be racist anymore. Maybe in the 50's it was, but it's 2020 now. Cops get called by people living in those neighborhoods who are being victimized, they don't just randomly appear, they respond to 911 calls and reports. Likewise they may patrol the same neighborhoods where the most violent crime reports originate. This makes complete sense. I have cops in my family as well which is why I sperg out on this so much, but there's just no fair deal for them right now. If they act they get shit on, if they don't act they get shit on. Meanwhile the left says you shouldn't "generalize" about people, as they generalize about people hard as fuck and engage in reprehensibly violent behavior against people they don't know anything about who have wives and families.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:25 PM
Banned

If you think its bad now wait till november when trump wins again

NG on every corner
Old 08-26-2020, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See no, the system is not designed to be racist anymore. Maybe in the 50's it was, but it's 2020 now. Cops get called by people living in those neighborhoods who are being victimized, they don't just randomly appear, they respond to 911 calls and reports. Likewise they may patrol the same neighborhoods where the most violent crime reports originate. This makes complete sense. I have cops in my family as well which is why I sperg out on this so much, but there's just no fair deal for them right now. If they act they get shit on, if they don't act they get shit on. Meanwhile the left says you shouldn't "generalize" about people, as they generalize about people hard as fuck and engage in reprehensibly violent behavior against people they don't know anything about who have wives and families.
this is what liberals actually believe.

disband the cops.