ok 7 35.00%
Weed should be illegal 6 30.00%
9/11 was sky high 7 35.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2020, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a psychological addiction. Anything can be addicting, Computer, videogames, sex, double posting. Once you stop you can't help yourself to want more and then you relapse.
true enough. The weed is a symptom. Not the source.

But it's all damaging and cyclically worsening.

Weed is pretty addictive and no one should neglect that fact.

It's definitely not heroine or meth at least.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hormones aren't a drug you derp, they're hormones.

This the type of shit that annoy the hell out of me. People put their nose in places they know nothing about.
You want to consume things you know nothing about that's your business but don't start verbal vomiting if you're not educated on the subject.

Also magnetaress that was racist as fuck.
lots of black people suffer from weed and a disproportionate application of drug laws.

Evidence my white homosexual buddy who was a PhD and drug expert basically got probation every time they got busted with the hard candy.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Canada has a nationwide legalization of sorts. People can even grow 4 plants in their home without paperwork.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

And yeah hormones are different but I would give them up to save humanity... probably futile though and it's not up to me.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Canada has a nationwide legalization of sorts. People can even grow 4 plants in their home without paperwork.
How are the cancer and psychosis rates up north?

Got to feed the prisons tho.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:25 PM
Banned

the political attitudes itt are like when somebody gets lost in the bermuda triangle and they go to check their compass and it's just spinning in random directions
Old 08-26-2020, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the political attitudes itt are like when somebody gets lost in the bermuda triangle and they go to check their compass and it's just spinning in random directions
I'm neither left nor right aligned. Polarization is really sexually boring m8.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Oh hey
Old 08-26-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

People in america can buy CBD through the mail. Personally I think it's fake weed but some say CBD does help them relax. I'm always wary of people to start listing off cannabis as some medicine for everything.

Also smoking is not healthy, There are more healthy and openly accessible ways to consume cannabis in the modern age. Most notably eating it in the form of edibles.
I think one of the reasons "medical professionals" don't as a whole say it's not bad is due to most people smoking it. You smoke anything and inhale it, you're introducing compounds that are in fact not healthy.

---
There are at least 144 different cannabinoids isolated from cannabis, exhibiting varied effects.

---
Hopefully people stop shitposting and actually engage in meaningful conversation less the mods lock this shit.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 08-26-2020 at 04:33 PM..
Old 08-26-2020, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having been a huge pot smoking sack of shit for several years, the thing about smoking potent weed all day every day is that you develop an impenetrably high tolerance to thc. So ironically, the people who smoke constantly are barely high at all, whereas if you only smoke once in a while, you will likely get obliterated from one small puff. There *is* legitimate evidence that smoking any amount during formative teenage years as your brain is still physically developing can lead to a variety of psychological issues, but it's still relatively uncommon.
Yea not going to lie if i take more then a few puffs i get blasted out of my gourd

and yea i have had ADD since i was a kid, but my mom refused to let me go on ritalin like doctor recommended

and medication isnt natural dingleberry
Closed Thread