Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2020, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Manufacturing must return to america or we will become a third world country.
I’m not gonna say you’re wrong but isn’t most manufacturing done in third world countries?
Old 08-26-2020, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not gonna say you’re wrong but isn’t most manufacturing done in third world countries?
The reason being, they are willing to pollute their country.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:40 PM
Banned

Yes, because its cheaper.

Donald, the only president to realize how important this is, has started penalizing companies who get everything made overseas and just import.

Its not about the finished product, its all about the companies that supply everything. From the brochures printed locally here in the US to the boxes made here in the US, the ink printed, the plastic pieces, the metal stamped parts on everything.

Its all tied together

It starts with tariffs, increasing the costs of sourcing or importing is a tactic to make it cost the same. And if it costs the same people will make it here.

Please watch american factory on netflix

Vote donald

Buy american vehicles and products when you can.
Old 08-26-2020, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinklepee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol thanks. The kid is a dumbass but looks like self defense in both cases.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm just real glad the three guys he shot were all white. I mean I don't want anyone shot, especially people based on their skin color, but a 17-year old white bread kid shooting people better be shooting his own, just for peace's sake.

So far as I understand it this kid had a rifle and 'people' were giving him a hard time causing him to flee. Then they threw a molotov cocktail at him and then one guy charged at him with his fists and got shot right in the head. Then they chased him some more and were beating and kicking him on the ground. Then a guy whacked the kid in the head with his skateboard and got shot right in the sternum, walked three steps and died. Then a third guy with a handgun ran up to him and when he saw a rifle pointed at him he stopped, held his handgun like whoa maybe I won't shoot you and then took a rifle round right through the right arm for his effort, causing him to shriek like a hyena. At this point the kid got himself up and walked away to surrender to some cops.

So ... not sure what the LIVING FUCK IS GOING ON because that's one instance of an unarmed guy attacking someone with an rifle, one instance of a guy armed with blunt weapon attacking someone with a rifle who just killed a guy in front of you, and one guy with a gun but with zero will or skill to use it attacking someone with a rifle, who just killed two guys in front of you.

It must be the video games. It must be.

Do people think they're going to respawn?

Is this a magic skateboard? Or Karateka? Just put another credit in or press the reset button?
Old 08-26-2020, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I am not really prideful for the humans going apeshit and killing each other and innocent bystanders.

It's not Trumps fault. And its silly to bestow so much power on one man. But we've been gearing up for it for at least two generations back from mine. Gen X for sure is doped up n ready to go. Think the next generation after Z who'll grow up with national megroup political terrorism 247 is going to be the first to turn it around and all the crazy yikes brohams are going to lose it when they get them guns confiscated and just go tryna knife each other with home brew swashtistars.
Old 08-26-2020, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

ps blackbellamy your weiteup makes sense... why was he there with a rifle tho..? Just not the place I'd be getting ready to get lit, or light one up.

Tough crowd. His life is probably over as much as the dead guys cuz media etc...
Old 08-26-2020, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

According to the pre-shooting videos he was palling around with the cops and other guys who were protecting gas stations and car dealerships and other businesses from the rioters and looters. He was to provide deterrence, not sure how he wound up alone and surrounded by freaks.

He is getting quite the fame. The Kenosha Kid.

He has his own ballad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NuX79Ud8zI

Very nice

Old 08-26-2020, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Twitter n imgur flooding with hatred for him.. just fyi
Old 08-26-2020, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the pre-shooting videos he was palling around with the cops and other guys who were protecting gas stations and car dealerships and other businesses from the rioters and looters. He was to provide deterrence, not sure how he wound up alone and surrounded by freaks.

He is getting quite the fame. The Kenosha Kid.

He has his own ballad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NuX79Ud8zI

Very nice

Dudes gonna get so much meth strange in the cages

It ain't over
Old 08-26-2020, 10:11 PM
Aviak

Some good news: the guy who was shot by police has recieved over $1 million on GoFundMe
Closed Thread