Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 12:52 AM
Kobold

Default <Salt> is helpin new players

Heya folks,<Salt> is helping new players learn the game and gear and level up over on the red server,Exp is waaaaay faster and more camps are open for a not so crowded feel.Do your epic without bottlenecks,raid some content you dont get to see on green or blue without giving up your whole weekend/soul and hit us up in the global /ooc and ask for an officer

Looking forward to seeing you on red
Old 04-10-2021, 09:50 AM
Kobold

Will I be a punching bag?
Old 04-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Kobold

So I made an iksar and logged into red just now. Geebus, the /ooc is miserable. Rename Red Server to PMS Server.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Banned

Ironically for me... the OOC is actually the biggest appeal of Red. When you play on Blue, it's extremely quiet and lonely... on red it feels like there's always someone talking. Makes the game feel less desolate.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:39 AM
Kobold

i played red and blue for about the same amount of time with some Green launch for good measure.After playing all three servers i would rank red as by far the least toxic of the bunch by far,sure if your the type that looks to be offended in all aspects of your life your probly not cut out for red but if you like groups of close knit friends small manning cool content and doing epics without bottlenecks you may enjoy it. Furthermore it is a pvp server so you will at some point be engaged in pvp weather or not you want to but even with a pvp death the only thing you lose is a few coins if you carry any and a little bit of time doing a CR
Old 04-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

I will agree that red is the least toxic. It only seems more toxic because people can kill you. The biggest plus that red has to offer is people are actually used and everyone in the community knows each other. You arent just a body in a 300 person guild, with members that only log in when bosses spawn.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Kobold

yeah what he said!
Old 04-12-2021, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah what he said!
How many members you guys have playing nightly. Might dust off some of my old characters.
Old 04-13-2021, 12:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you play on Blue, it's extremely quiet and lonely... on red it feels like there's always someone talking. Makes the game feel less desolate.
Turn on the TV. Quick fix to that!
Old 04-13-2021, 08:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure if your the type that looks to be offended in all aspects of your life your probly not cut out for red

Red /ooc is to fun what Yoko Ono is to music.

To each, his own, Mr. Lennon.
Closed Thread