Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey mom I'm an E-Athlete

Many in this thread should consider uninstalling
LMAO
Old 02-08-2022, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So you want Kael races changed because Riot is cheating and still losing?

Wow.
I don't really care about Riot. I'd like Kael races changed because they don't serve their intended purpose of providing a fair means of competition. Should go back to CoTH racing. At least that had a much more normal distribution of winners than footraces, which are pretty uniformly won by the same small group of people.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really care about Riot. I'd like Kael races changed because they don't serve their intended purpose of providing a fair means of competition. Should go back to CoTH racing. At least that had a much more normal distribution of winners than footraces, which are pretty uniformly won by the same small group of people.
This guy thinks!
Old 02-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Show us on the doll where Stunningly touched you.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, show us your evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. To date, you've provided nothing other than hot air.
I've provided plenty of doubt. I'll include it again:

The video posted by OP includes some formulae that have no basis in known reality. Please prove the formulas are applicable to the case against Stunningly.

Hint: Just because you believe you can measure the ping of two different racers using FPS from a third racer doesn't make it true.

The video posted by OP includes a third party website that tests human reaction time to unrelated cues. Please prove the testing on this site is applicable to Stunningly's non-visual cues.

Hint: Just because you believe someone cannot have quick reaction time doesn't make it true.

To summarize, Riot wants Stunningly to be guilty of cheating, and they've provided fabricated evidence that frame him of guilt because it supports their belief that he's guilty.

The only reason I can think of that a person would accept such low standards of guilt is if they were involved with the production of the "evidence" which means your opinion is moot. You're biased because you want your story to be true, and here you are lashing out because someone smarter than you is here to tell you that it's not good enough.

That or there must be something in the Kool-Aid.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[url]all while my guild slowly dies and the offending guild continually brags about beating us week after week.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Arcler is even on board with changing the rule set.
Attached Images
File Type: png Compete.PNG (15.8 KB, 172 views)
Old 02-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Arcler is even on board with changing the rule set.
I'm sure that very old, out of context, snip of a discord message from two years ago is very relevant somehow. As stated, don't really care about Riot, or Arcler really (don't get me wrong, I've got friends in Riot and have had a generally positive experience interacting with Arcler, as opposed to some other guild leaders out there). The issue is, in the post-Kickenit-Script-Video world, we can no longer have any confidence in footraces as a fair means of competition, because they can be so easily cheated. The ease is undeniable at this point.

You are in favor of continuing to prop up a flawed system because it benefits you, I get it. It makes sense, in a utilitarian way.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

The server staff and the player base have engaged in this conversation for over a decade. First to engage, while flawed, promotes the most open and competitive experience. The GMs even implemented FTE messages that we have been using for 7 years. Don’t see this changing much on this server.

Spent 2 month, waited 3 months for an answer, my guild is dead, etc.
Closed Thread