Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this
Unless you make a ranger named Projectgreen didn't get that have that for more than 5 mins lol
Old 05-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

It used to be that when a player logged into Green, the host simply forced the use of whatever UI was inside the "velious" folder. A player could use whatever UI he wanted merely by re-naming some folders. That was how some players got around the UI restriction early on, at least. Dunno whether that particular loophole was closed or not.

Danth
Old 05-10-2022, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoThaFive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently stopped by to see that he was using duxaui despite it not being allowed on the green server. Please deal with this. If this is not true please correct me and tell me what he is using cause I want to see my mana too. I have been wrong before but he streams on twitch if you wanna check it out.
No one cares including the GMs if you play with no UI or some UI you create. If they really wanted to disable it they could easily force a classic UI on all players but they don't.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis187 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless you make a ranger named Projectgreen didn't get that have that for more than 5 mins lol
They actually did go pretty hard on name enforcement in the first 6 months or a year of green. Now though...
Old 05-11-2022, 12:18 AM
Aviak

Oh nooooo. You are a fucking hero, OP. I'm sure your superior reporting of someone being able to see their mana total will pave the way for a brighter future. Twat
Old 05-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is a snitch and we all know what they say about snitches.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:42 PM
Large Rat

Firstly, I do not use "DuxaUI", I utilize an amazing UI called Z-ui. I have asked the GM's who by the way watch my stream, if this UI is allowed.. They have informed me, that NOTHING I utilize on my stream is against the rules. If anything I use is against the rules, I would happily remove said appendage. I have petitioned several times and asked them to view my utilized applications, and they have informed me that they are not illegal.

I use Z-ui, GINA, and Gamparse, as well as Nparse. If you would like to use any of these amazing applications. Please stop by the stream and ask for directions.

www.twitch.tv/accost

have a good day =)
btw.... you are a narc, shame on you.