Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Default Our neighbor Detoxx, or is it, Mr. Toxxic?

TLDR starts here, full details below.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vulak spawns, the nerds go wild.

Panic and Fear hits them. This could be the last dragon ever!

Shit didn't go as planned.

Detoxx hears there are promising fraps he hasn't even seen or reviewed yet...
He realizes not only is there a possibility of getting this dragon.
But multiple Vulaks and another 30 day against his competition...
If his demands aren't met.
He will leverage this to max!

Time for Detoxx to let the others know where they stand.

Detoxx showing this other side:
Oh, I didn't make myself clear?
You've had *ample* time.
We have fraps, you have no choice but the choice I give you.
It doesn't matter if our fraps isn't fully uploaded I gave you a link, Concede now!
My track record with with the server shouldn't hinder you taking my word...

This is how Detoxx tries to make others feel pressured.
Think this is a joke?
I'll do it.
I don't care what server rules say!
Decide Now!

The hands of time favor Detoxx, because in his eyes he holds the watch.
He feels he has nothing to lose.

Just like on live, some people love the forums, some love the game, some love both. From my 18 years playing Everquest Ive seen all kinds of people. Detoxx is trying desperately to be something he isn't. And that's being good. He has time and time again come back like a cockroach after a Nuclear Holocaust though. Every time you think he and his group of friends are on the ropes and about to give in. He finds a way to crawl out from the hole he has himself in and drudges on, or someone magically takes piety on him and his 'situation' and tosses him a bone.

For the people who don't raid end game. You have no idea what its like dealing with "Detoxx"

Detoxx is toxic. He is a two-faced terrorist and daily tantrum throwing man child. But his crowning achievement? He is a spin doctor and he excels at it. The best part he puts on a face and tries to act like a server loving, good guy.

He wishes he was Hokushin, and loved.
But he isn't.

Some people fall for his public posts offering up things to 'lesser' guilds, Or just his remarks here and there trying to put on his politician face and kiss babies and be a nice guy. On the real it's just him being the spin doctor he has learned to become. Only to keep a flow of bodies replenished for his raid numbers. In his world, if he appears to be 'good' then there has to be an 'evil' on the server.

Or at least that has been the picture he has been painting.

Seems to work for him, with the string of suspensions going in his favor to the competition over the last year.

So a few hours ago after weeks of him and his crew saying they miss Awakened and the competition they bring... Its back to black. Detoxx doing his normal thing. Dictating, foaming at the mouth, being impatient, and all in all just harassing as a person. Because he feels there is a problem. Granted 99% of times when there is a problem with him or his crew. He inst badgered 1/10th as badly and still takes all the time he needs to properly look at something even if that time is nearly a full week for an 'issue' brought up by another guild. Or the several dozen times over the years he says, Hey we have a problem, drop the mob so we can discuss it... to only jump on the mob, and say his problem solved itself... (class act, and people wonder why taking his word is a joke, much less deal with him.)

*Fun Detoxx Fact* the crying wolf clause in the rules were added because Detoxx kept calling foul, over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. With nothing wrong, or his party actually being to blame.

But here he is, showing his true colors first cycle of the competition being back.

I mean, I guess you could start by the walls of text he was sending Eratani and Breaken through Skype (Think crazy ex girlfriend messages to an extreme! wall of text rant style... maybe he enjoys this... maybe there's a hidden message if we take the first letter of every 300th word or something...)

The day after our suspension ends, he is trying to change a bunch of working agreements that both guilds have been working under for months.

Why? Because it will most likely be more pixels for his very large Zerg he has acquired over the last few months with suspensions in his favor, and his forum and in game campaign to be the good and righteous leader...

In truth he just wants to kill off the competition. Kick em while their down attitude. Doubt he has the balls to say it publicly though.

Oh and the word of the day is ample
================================================
(http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ample?s=t)
ample
[am-puh l]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective, ampler, amplest.
fully sufficient or more than adequate for the purpose or needs; plentiful; enough:
an ample supply of water; ample time to finish.
of sufficient or abundant measure; liberal; copious:
an ample reward.
of adequate or more than adequate extent, size, or amount; large; spacious; roomy:
ample storage space.
==================================================

Below is the logs and screenshots of him dealing with the issue with me. Granted he never deals with me really cause I'm not the easiest target for him to push around. But I'm gonna point out. He feels he can intimidate and harass others till they break. Think he forgot who I am, how long Ive been around the server, and mostly his shit.

[Thu Apr 05 22:08:38 2018] Logging to 'eqlog.txt' is now *ON*.
[Thu Apr 05 22:08:56 2018] Lushen tells you, 'wyverns were trained by bruize to aary pit which killed out fte'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:02 2018] Lushen tells you, 'on fraps, with assist'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:17 2018] You told Lushen, 'it uploading?'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:32 2018] You told bruize, 'you have agro running up to aary?'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:34 2018] Lushen tells you, 'ya 60&PCT;'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:44 2018] Lushen tells you, 'id suggest waiting to see these fraps before u kill it'
[Thu Apr 05 22:10:00 2018] You told Lushen, 'send me the link in skype when its uploaded'
[Thu Apr 05 22:10:21 2018] Vabantik says 'My leader is Linksfather.'
[Thu Apr 05 22:10:21 2018] Bruize tells you, 'nah i snuck completely thru the door i ended up with aggro at aary but someone dropped it on me. i have a recording of my sneaking completely thru the north door'
[Thu Apr 05 22:12:23 2018] Lushen tells you, 'its in skype'
[Thu Apr 05 22:14:50 2018] Lushen tells you, 'if u kill it it will be petitioned'
[Thu Apr 05 22:14:59 2018] Lushen tells you, 'no chance for 2 or whatever that fraps is 100&PCT; proof they were on him'
[Thu Apr 05 22:15:24 2018] Lushen tells you, 'id suggest reviewing now'
[Thu Apr 05 22:16:16 2018] Lushen tells you, '100&PCT; no doubt they were on bruize. you will eat 40 days for this'
[Thu Apr 05 22:17:12 2018] Lushen tells you, 'ah well fin with me, u guys are dead anyways this will just kill yall'
[Thu Apr 05 22:17:16 2018] Lushen tells you, 'grats on cheating another vulak'
[Thu Apr 05 22:18:08 2018] You told Lushen, 'you need to chill, cant even read any text on that video cause it isnt finalized lol'
[Thu Apr 05 22:18:08 2018] Mudwart tells the guild, 'Hobart's War Helmet, Rowyl's Metal Armguards'
[Thu Apr 05 22:18:48 2018] Lushen tells you, 'im sick of ur cheating bullshit u guys relaly never learn'
[Thu Apr 05 22:19:23 2018] Lushen tells you, 'i toild u i will not deal with it after, u were proividewd fraps with ample time to see and refused'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:10 2018] Bruize tells you, 'i linked you my video of me sneaking thru the north door on ts'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:20 2018] You told lushen, 'the fraps you cant even read ANY TEXT on it, so i cant see what the assist says at this time'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:25 2018] Lushen tells you, 'refresh it'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:30 2018] Lushen tells you, 'its ful jd for me'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:43 2018] Lushen tells you, 'the assist is on bruize and him trying to spin yeshi is not possible'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:55 2018] Lushen tells you, 'hope that loot was worth 40 : ) '
[Thu Apr 05 22:28:55 2018] lushen is not online at this time.
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] Players in EverQuest:
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] ---------------------------
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] [60 Hierophant] Kluwen (Wood Elf) <Aftermath> ZONE: templeveeshan
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] There is 1 player in EverQuest.
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:08 2018] You told kluwen, 'yo'
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:53 2018] You told kluwen, 'not sure where detoxx went, but in good faith of your fraps loots yours, gonna have to have the arms petitioned to be moved, cause we had someone not listen to not looting the corpse'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:27 2018] You told kluwen, 'but you need to know there is a big issue cause bruize sneaked through the north door, (only person to do so) and the mobs dont agro at all sneaking'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:28 2018] Kluwen tells you, 'send Pezy a tell, im not an officer anymore bud'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:41 2018] Pezy tells you, 'hi'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:55 2018] You told pezy, 'not sure where detoxx went, but in good faith of your fraps loots yours, gonna have to have the arms petitioned to be moved, cause we had someone not listen to not looting the corpse'
[Thu Apr 05 22:31:14 2018] You told pezy, 'but you need to know there is a big issue cause bruize sneaked through the north door, (only person to do so) and the mobs dont agro at all sneaking'
[Thu Apr 05 22:31:15 2018] Pezy tells you, 'detoxx is logging in, can talk to him'
[Thu Apr 05 22:31:35 2018] Pezy tells you, 'you can absolutely aggro them while sneaking'
[Thu Apr 05 22:32:40 2018] Arcler shouts, '444 - CH - Runyan'
[Thu Apr 05 22:32:40 2018] You told Pezy, 'im all over this bud'
[Thu Apr 05 22:32:54 2018] Lushen tells you, 'i told u we werent taking the loot'
[Thu Apr 05 22:33:08 2018] You told Lushen, 'doesnt work that way'
[Thu Apr 05 22:33:24 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u had ur chance'
[Thu Apr 05 22:33:59 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u cant just look at the loot and see if its good then dcide if u wanna give it up lol'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:43 2018] You told Lushen, 'if you really want to deny taking this, thats fine and on you, we will see what staff feels about you trying to strong arm a situation. and threaten while trying to resolve the situation'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:55 2018] Lushen tells you, 'the arms are looted'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:56 2018] You told Lushen, 'like i told kluwen and pezy'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:59 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u cant give us the loot'
[Thu Apr 05 22:35:08 2018] Lushen tells you, 'both items are looted'
[Thu Apr 05 22:35:29 2018] You told Lushen, 'you can have this loot, but there is a real problem with this whole situation lol , bruize is the only one to sneak through and ive been dancing back and fourth sneak for 5 minutes now.. no agro'
[Thu Apr 05 22:36:16 2018] You told lushen, 'only the arms should have been looted,'
[Thu Apr 05 22:36:29 2018] You told lushen, 'and those can be petitioned, the whole corpse could be if needed'
[Thu Apr 05 22:37:20 2018] Lushen tells you, 'sorry man its too late, u looted an item'
[Thu Apr 05 22:37:42 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u had ample time to look at the fraps and u didnt just so u could check the loot and do this'
[Thu Apr 05 22:39:04 2018] You told lushen, ''ample' lol thats your opnion'
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:13 2018] You shout, 'Asking here, cause tells are stupid, you wanted this concded , Detoxx are you denying taking the loot now'
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:26 2018] Lushen shouts, 'yes'
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:36 2018] Game Time: Tuesday, May 24, 3115 - 11 AM
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:36 2018] Earth Time: Thursday, April 05, 2018 22:40:36
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:36 2018] Taking a screenshot...
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:53 2018] Lushen shouts, 'yes. you already looted an item lol'
[Thu Apr 05 22:42:29 2018] Lushen tells you, 'figure someday yall will learn your lesson. i guess not. night'

*For the people who think logs are bad because they are altered easily. Cause lets be real... they are.*
(SS's)

Videos!

The pickup of Aftermath's dropped pull:
https://youtu.be/I91i3izAemk

Aftermath's end all, be all to what happened. Because lets face it, It creates a path to what Detoxx wants. (also nice no audio... which posted here https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...8&postcount=12 isnt allowed + the fact we had recent petitions thrown out because our fraps didn't have audio. AND where is your assist key? You have none on your hotkeys labeled as one. Nor do you type it... I shouldn't have to say the nefarious things that can be done.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVML...ature=youtu.be

Yet, the only person who did sneak(and has his own fraps to prove it)... is somehow Aftermath's scapegoat. So how did the wyverns get on him? Couldn't have been one of the 8 others running through. Heaven forbid one of the 3 Aftermath people who flopped at the point of issue, before assist was taken. had anything to do with dropping that agro on the said scapegoat or another who chained it to him... because that never happens in ToV, now does it?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaN8...ature=youtu.be

Me just inside the north door, with *sneak on* for almost 10 minutes moving around. No agro...
https://youtu.be/Ja5pdDPpemU

In conclusion,

Detoxx asked for concession. But with an unrealistic time frame in hopes of a panic reaction to his request.

His *ample* timer starts ticking as soon as he gives a link to a video at the time only view-able in 240p, because it needed more time to finish processing on youtubes end.

240p isn't text readable for Everquest, hell its even hard to make out full character models and what race they are.

Fraps offered up has no sound either. Couldn't listen to what they saw even if i wanted to while it finished processing. Really wonder why there isnt sound 90% of the time on Aftermath fraps. Specially when if officially petitioned it should be present. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...8&postcount=12)

The fraps he submits is only one side of the story.

As you can see via Logs, and screenshots the person in question not only denies any malicious wrong doing, they have their own fraps to be reviewed.

Cant be two sides to a story I guess... or at least not in the court of Detoxx. He goes off the words of his players, but people he accuses cant do the same. Or even be allowed to do the proper thing, and look at their own fraps and review the situation. Due diligence much Mr. Toxx?

So all this goes down in about 15 minutes, between his members fraps being 'uploaded' which I even tell him its not view-able yet due to resolution. My member is also uploading his own fraps. Which its my duty to my guild to review it to see if it lines up with the accusation.

Oh and i like how Detoxx mentions oh it couldn't be Yeshi... no one said that name to me. I wonder if this is because that person maybe have said hey i messed up? and Detoxx is like no, no you didn't our fraps says otherwise?

But, that doesn't fly with Detoxx. He wanted the loot. Even though something doesn't add up in all this. He is offered it. But at this point its not good enough.

He denies taking to acknowledge the loot concession. And lets be frank 1 item was looted by an overly excited member because it was the first real mob the guild killed with 30 days off. Doesn't mean it cant be petitioned to be moved to an aftermath member. I know this, Detoxx knows this. a majority of the players there know this. But to keep things rolling in his favor. He is gonna act like its irreparable.

Check out the fraps of me sneaking at the north door. l33t secrets moves that Detoxx and one of his officers says is impossible. #getgud?

Now, this is where he will continue to send walls of chat via Skype to the Leaders in Awakened to try to get as much as he can be conceded to him. And if the tune isn't sung to his liking, he will just petition and most likely be rewarded for bad behavior.

This is just the tip of the iceburg as to who and what Detoxx is.

The raid scene isnt going to get better anytime soon with current situations.
Especially when representative voices cant come together under these forums without threads being derailed or trolled by the majority.

When will the raid discussion privileges on these forums ever be fixed? Been over a year since It was requested for representation to be changed for multiple guilds.
Till then you'll see the same 3-4 people who still play and have privilege to do so post. Mostly just posturing because no one can point things out or rebuttal against them there.

Maybe one day Ill tell the real story to why the sleeper was waken on p99. The story only a dozen or so really know.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

first
Old 04-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Aviak

Once, before she took my girlfriend into the basement and harvested her, we went leg shopping. She doesn't need to us thin spots or equipment to change wherever we are, I'm not even sure it's the same thing as what we have, you don't feel like you've moved, you're just abruptly someplace else. She wanted to show me where she got parts when hers wore out and I didn't really have a way of saying, 'No thank you.' It was dark there, but I remember what I could see very clearly. It was as if someone had made a small island out of human meat. It was all mixed together but I could see the individual pieces mixed in, an arm here or a leg there, sometimes a mouth, but it was all together like it was all one big block. Some of it moved. All around us, there were these human-ish things, small like a child and faces with no eyes with a mouth halfway up their head where the nose should be. There were a lot of them scurrying around on all fours with parts in their mouths. Somewhere close by, one chewed up a hand and stamped it into a small hole in the island. Mother was crouched a few feet away, rummaging through I suppose was a pile of building material, legs mostly, disembodied faces, it was still new and very wet. When she found two of her choosing, she attached them with ease to her body and stood up to show me. I remember telling her something but I don't remember what, it prompted her to touch my cheek and we were home again.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Someone put a lot of effort into this post.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Way too long.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:26 AM
Kobold

TLDR: hindsight is 20/20

and

sorry AW.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Just get rid of the raid rules so we can enjoy some classic EverQuest
Old 04-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Detoxx is cancer. Anyone who has dealt with him knows it. Lots of my old guildies went to Detoxx side because we all know there is no cure to that type of cancer, you either die or just join it so it doesn't spread to you. I will keep fighting the good fight against this guy, maybe one day he will just quit the server or be perma banned and allow other good officers lead his guild.

Until them, i just feel bad for whoever has to deal with this dude. Its always chain spam in tells, a lot of cussing and bad words when noone even offended him prior. He is trying hard to make Breaken quit the game just like he did to Hokushin.

Will the p99 staff start banning this dude for harassment? or will his bullshit excuse about been a "passionate guy" a "energetic dude" keep making him avoid the time out?

I could go to our forum, even old IB/rampage forum archived stuff and catch all the logs posted from officers with the amount of spam and cussing this dude does but why bother? Everyone that did not drink from the koolaid knows how this guy handles the opposing guilds. Its sad...

Last night he even spammed the hell out of Bruize calling him all type of things.

A+ Human, lets keep him playing here and spreading his love. *sarcasm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Banned

the first of every month should be No Rules everquest - PVP is enabled and you can do whatever you want without repurcussion
Old 04-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Aviak

This post sounds like someone is trying to preemptively cover their ass knowing a petition is going in. Don’t think this is the first time this tactic has been used. In my opinion of course.