Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Default WTBuy Classic EQ

Ok When I first joined this server about 8 years ago , the whole point was having an EverQuest Experience like back in the times. To be honest , good job , and THANK YOU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It used to be ALMOST classic expect the UI and some others things but so FAR Project 1999 did the best emulated server and we can tells by it's population.

Dear EQ Community , we been playing this game for 20 years now ... to me EverQuest is EverQuest and I don't mix it with Video Games , it's more than a game it's our past that we still plays with passion. I am exited about Green as Everyone although during the 8 years we been playing together as friend sharing the adventure of Norrath , we constantly had patches to fixes issues. Although those fixes from a Game Designer perspective are not fun , because they aren't classic and patches by patches , years over years , the project lost credibility on the main focus of the experience that was wanted , CLASSIC. Who cares it's broken , Who cares it's overpower that was the experience , be it. We all know... that whatsoever bugs, glitches we uses ... game will always beats us because EverQuest was WELL MADE. I am asking gently , please stop , stop ruining the experience for players and don't try to do a new EverQuest we don't want your new EverQuest. Why patches ? WTF leave it has it be ... our community is small , to small to BAN people , to ruin this adventure. Let's see fixes that was made and broke my heart that overall tent play less P99

- Seafury nerf (because they were bored of petition ??? who cares your fixes is not classic)

- PB AEO nerf (I used to bard in 2001 with DIAL UP connection , yes my pull was laggy , yes , but it was CLASSIC) NOT CLASSIC fixes

- Dual boxing ( I was boxing on live shaman monk ! why can't I on project 1999 that bulllshit whatsoever rule you mention it's NOT CLASSIC now I log ask my real life friend to log over and come potg me HE DOSEN'T EVEN PLAY EVERQUEST , I made him install so I can cross port , rez , potg when he on , I have about 7 discord friends at my dispotion that dosen't play EverQuest and they log and potg me WHY because I can't dual box , that LAME REALLY LAME , I ask my friend to JOIJN party he stay AFK 12 hour and I GRIND he AFK I plvl my toon that way because it's legal , my 2 toon are from 2 different connection See i bybass your stupid fucking rule , but why you want to break my fun ? Why should we be allow to dual box ? Because it's FUN and because it's CLASSIC. I was BAN quite a few times for dual boxing , BAN ME AGAIN SURE , whatever I play games for fun and Boxing is FUN NOT CLASSIC

- named summon at 100% ( Ok WTF Seriously are you on crack ) NOT CLASSIC

and MANY OTHERS

I'm sorry but this project WAS fun and now it's has gone to a new EverQuest that is not Classic , your MAIN focus of the wanted adventure is now lost. What will it be in 10 years ? A game like the EverQuest from daybreaks lol .. You want to be designer ? Design your own game and leave EverQuest as it was)

Boutik
Old 10-22-2019, 08:25 PM
Banned

The tunnel's pretty empty on Blue, huh.
Old 10-22-2019, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

Dude I saied it , I was dual boxing boutik for 8 years raidong and doing DKP while fliping I win
Old 10-22-2019, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Have a complaint...
Do You?

I'll give you a complaint
when I shove my foot

You may now return to your regularly scheduled

FREE gaming
You're goddamn welcome!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-22-2019 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: DONATE OR STFU
Old 10-22-2019, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Who actually paid Boutik's ridiculous prices? Anyone?
Old 10-22-2019, 08:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I saied it , I was dual boxing boutik for 8 years raidong and doing DKP while fliping I win
There you go....self admitted confession.

Now please ban this putz once and for all. For the love of god.......

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 10-22-2019, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

I wanna roast this guy but i honestly just feel bad for him. EQ intervention anyone?
Old 10-22-2019, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

i think they've done an EXCEPTIONAL job with this server.

seafury nerf - fighting mudflation ( lame ) and RMT ( lame )

pb AOE nerf - fighting zone disruption and RMT

dual boxing - 1 player 1 npc -RMT characters, zone disruption

named summons - WTF U taking back doggies?
Old 10-22-2019, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

You forgot to be mad about cancel magic
Old 10-22-2019, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

I thought this post was serious until I read that Boutik wants boxing.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Closed Thread