Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wudan represent! sadly I couldn't stay to the end, and was pretty much fed up after night 1. I left when Kerafym was still at around 60-63 =\. God was is still pretty epic. (fuzinii, bard of Wudan!)

Fistss - 50 Monk
Oh heck ya it was epic, I stayed for the entire duration while having 2 of my buddies on 3 way lol. My cleric was Scryb from Comet Nosce, and my brother Zidius which took all the screenshots was Destiny of Zek which was KoS to half the server ha. Good to hear from another RZ player, I had a few friends on Wudan.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you a complete freaking idiot? FoH was on RZ.Dang wish you noobs would go back WoW freaking kids..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the title of the thread, first server you freaken retard
Old 09-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

who cares
Old 09-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Banned

The QQ that followed when there was no loot was 1000x better than the kill itself.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Large Rat

iirc Fires of Heaven was Veeshan server, and Flowers of Happiness was Sullon Zek (I used to enjoy reading Fansy the Famous Bard blog). Here's a link to the Fansy stories if you've never read them: http://www.notaddicted.com/fansythefamous.php

The Rallos Zek zergfest is the first (and only) in my memory to actually kill the sleeper. To my knowledge the Sleeper still isn't awoken on Al'Kabor server (the EQ mac server)

There was one guild that tried before the Rallos Zek event. "Conquest" I'm sure you'll remember the mass hysteria that ensued.
Last edited by Marsinger; 09-06-2010 at 12:12 PM..
Old 09-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

So after the Sleeper died, did you guys all kill eachother.. you know.. since it was a PVP server?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 09-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So after the Sleeper died, did you guys all kill eachother.. you know.. since it was a PVP server?
Ahh the sounds of a jealous bluebie wishing he could have as much fun as we did. Go hide behind your blue tag and train,bluebie.

That sleeper kill took so damn long. I was there on my ranger Vegetoe. It was hella fun though.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

bluebies afraid to leave his blue. bluebies afraid to leave his blue. BLUEBIES AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS BLUE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Aviak

First, Rallos Zek may have been the "best" pvp server but it most certainly was not the most challenging. The most challenging pvp server was SULLON ZEK.

Second, that UI is disgusting.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuut1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares
This.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Closed Thread