Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know that I can agree. I think ALS should have gone their own way. Instead the disagreement led to the banning of a pretty decent leader who loved the game, and the guild he built, and i loved.

To me, the higher road to take would have been to realize the issues in the alliance wouldn't be solved any time soon with Tpar having a voice in the alliance. BHP was at the center of that alliance from day 1. You overthrew the leader, disbanded his guild, and rebuilt it around yourselves. Just seems ridiculous it got to that point..

http://hydraalliance.org/
What was ridiculous were the repeated drunken stupors had go into, and off on others. It happened one too many times, and the rest of the alliance (ALS being >70% of any given Hydra raid at that point), decided to LEAVE Hydra and the BHP, and reform under Aegis.

That he was lying about being a GM came as a total surprise, and only after the decisiin was made to leave/reform.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

*he'd
Old 01-06-2019, 12:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I like how DaP are supposed to "understand" that ALS members can't pay for their ports.
ALS always pays for ports. They just can't Dial a port outside the zone. There are no restrictions on paying DAP though.
ALS druids, on the other hand, are forbidden from accepting tips from porting non-ALS.

I get it though, it's way more fun to believe the wrong things you do. It helps when ALS characters are out DPSing or out FTEing you.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never been in ALS and I don't want to be simply because you are all LYING to yourselves. You are claiming that you offer a real "classic" experience but you are getting PLed and twinked by the community everyday. All of you.

If you were true to yourselves you'd forbid grping with twinked / BIS characters.

Also I like how DaP are supposed to "understand" that ALS members can't pay for their ports.
Quote:
I can't give a fungi to an ALS but I can invite him to join me and my shaman friend while we farm it and then just let him loot ? How is this difference from twinking and PLing ? Is it a legit point to be made or is it plain moronic like you said ?
this is a crazy person
Old 01-07-2019, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

I've never been an ALS member, but it seems the vast majority seem to follow the rules based on my experiences grouping with them. I have seen a handful a cheats though. Saw a low 40s obviously twinked SK soling in DL a few days back, but I think they are the exception rather than the rule.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen a handful a cheats though. Saw a low 40s obviously twinked SK soling in DL a few days back, but I think they are the exception rather than the rule.
Put up or fake news.

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 01-07-2019, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Put up or fake news.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Put up or fake news.
Meh, didn't care enough to screenshot or note the name. It's fine if you don't believe me. /shrug
Old 01-07-2019, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

You shouldn't lie on the internet Tethler
Old 01-07-2019, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't lie on the internet Tethler
People do that?!
Closed Thread