Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 07:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should there be rules on gearing for Sebilis? WoW-style character item level? Below a threshold "you can't come in" ?

I first went into Seb years back on my rogue and didn't have my epic yet (thanks MQ sellers). Nobody said a word - think they were mad? What's changed?

I'd like to see a guild or collection of people band together to say "Sorry we don't group with ALS" - see how that goes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a cleric request we invite an ALS warrior in CoM one time. Which I had no problem with, but I was thanking, on my bard. The cleric then requested I let the warrior tank, so I did, within 10 minutes the cleric requested I tank again. But, the ALS war was super cool about it, went zerker, and was great dps.
I'll never not group with an ALS, but, if the gear they have effects their ability to perform their job. I'm gonna do my darndest to make the group work as efficiently as possible, even if that means a war doesnt tank.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Aviak

Dreenk317, sounds like you adapted to the situation's circumstances and everything turned out fine yet here you are complaining for some reason. Bizarre.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Banned

Bigjeff is clearly the biggest white knight on the forums. Love u bro will...

C U Next Tuesday.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BIS Velious is one thing. Full leather at level 56 is another.
Theres not a single ALS member PUGing in Sebilis "in full leather". [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but you know that and ate just trolling. Maybe you're one of the many who rolled a toon and couldn't hang in ALS /shrug.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Ps funny how it took 2+ years for a moronic thread like this to pop up..yeah I'm guessing OP might have actually gotten the boot recently.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

<Safe Space> willing to group with all the ALS if any Als need a safe group hit up anyone of my guildies

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 01-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've never been in ALS and I don't want to be simply because you are all LYING to yourselves. You are claiming that you offer a real "classic" experience but you are getting PLed and twinked by the community everyday. All of you.

If you were true to yourselves you'd forbid grping with twinked / BIS characters.

Also I like how DaP are supposed to "understand" that ALS members can't pay for their ports.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ps funny how it took 2+ years for a moronic thread like this to pop up..yeah I'm guessing OP might have actually gotten the boot recently.
I can't give a fungi to an ALS but I can invite him to join me and my shaman friend while we farm it and then just let him loot ? How is this difference from twinking and PLing ? Is it a legit point to be made or is it plain moronic like you said ?
Old 01-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't give a fungi to an ALS but I can invite him to join me and my shaman friend while we farm it and then just let him loot ? How is this difference from twinking and PLing ? Is it a legit point to be made or is it plain moronic like you said ?
Obviously you have no clue what the ALS charter does or does not allow, or what the vision of the guild was/is in the first place. We're not <Auld Lang Isolationists>.

Your strawmen are losing their stuffing.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Sarnak

Actually, from raiding with them and being in the discord all the time. They adhere to the ALS rules so strictly it actually blew my mind. I've heard them say 'Can't because of ALS...' about 100 times literally while we've been raiding.

But this is rnf so the truth usually isn't as fun, lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]