Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Kobold

Default Static Group

I have done a couple of these before and they usually fall apart around level 20 when people have to actually put in work to level up.

I would like to do a static Group. I would like for us to start between level 4-6 to expedite the process of getting to actual group content.

I am open to any race or class combinations and mostly just want people to commit to the static group that can actually attend.
If you feel like you can make appointment times in an elf simulator you already are playing anyway, you would probably be a great fit for this group.

I am open to rolling on Blue in the mean time while we wait on Green or whatever. But I do not plan to go to Green server unless its with a static group.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hello Piemur, I am interested in starting on Green as part of a static group (and I could mess around on Blue as well in the meantime). I'd be interested in playing a Cleric, Shaman, or Magician. I have the time and interest to commit for the long haul. It sounds like fun!
Old 09-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Skeleton

I'd be down for joining this. I can possibly make appointed times depending on when they are! I have some low 20s characters on Blue right now. Played a 50 Monk back in Classic but it's been some time.

Classes I'd be interested in playing (in order): Ranger, Bard, ShadowKnight, Necromancer.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:54 AM
Kobold

awesome, lets coordinate on this! I am not trying to be overbearing about the group but this is going to be a grats bladefury. (Hopefully the joke lands)

Go ahead and pick which classes you would like to play for sure and we can lock you in since we would be the first three. We can find people to fill roles from there.

Thanks for showing interest! I am not saying there has to be a huge commitment to showing up at a particular time, but maybe don't be the healer that never shows up.... that has happened twice now.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'll go ahead and claim the Cleric spot then. It was my preferred pick anyway, and I have a very flexible schedule so we'll be able to count on reliable heals (usually lol).
Old 09-11-2019, 05:31 AM
Kobold

Sounds Good. I will keep a running roster in the thread for clarity.

Bravak - Cleric
Piemur - Bard/Mage/Wizard
Old 09-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Skeleton

I'll grab Ranger then. That's my preferred.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dykriegan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll grab Ranger then. That's my preferred.
I can do SK if we end up with no tanks, though :X
Old 09-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Banned

I've been meaning to start a warrior. I have a full set of gear ready to go.

What would be the times / days for this group?
Old 09-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Practically any days of the week and any time would work for me, including several times per week if everyone is up for it. Green is my preferred server preference once it's released, and I'd prefer to focus there rather than on Blue, but if we want to kill time on Blue until then that works for me.
Closed Thread