Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 11-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Orc

Default Stop Window Drag

Anyone know of a way to "lock" the EQ Window when it's in windowed mode?

I use mouseclick / right click to move pretty much all the time.. it makes for more comfortable pulling as a monk. But every once in a while, I'll accidentally drag the EQ window, (from the middle of the window???) causing autorun to get stuck, and the window to have to be dragged back to center.

Anyone know a fix for this? (Besides playing in Full-Screen - i still get reset device error crash when I full screen)
Old 11-15-2023, 08:28 PM
Orc

For Windows there are a couple programs that will work for any game: Borderless Gaming // Display Lock
I preferred Display Lock on my single monitor setup so I could keep EQ in a window and Discord/Firefox up next to the game.
I've also seen posts here about sizing and positioning your game window in eqclient.ini so that the border will be off screen. That seems sorta janky, imo.
Old 11-16-2023, 01:07 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivouac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For Windows there are a couple programs that will work for any game: Borderless Gaming // Display Lock
I preferred Display Lock on my single monitor setup so I could keep EQ in a window and Discord/Firefox up next to the game.
I've also seen posts here about sizing and positioning your game window in eqclient.ini so that the border will be off screen. That seems sorta janky, imo.
Excellent, will try these out! Thank you!!