Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're witnessing the largest transformation of American society before our very eyes. We are so fortunate to be living in these historic times.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

None of those people are going to go back to those offices ever. Weeks will pass, then months. It's never going to be safe enough, and besides everybody has been working from home for so long why bother? These magnificent structures will be turned into greenhouses or abandoned. Certainly of no use after The Great Distancing.

There will be no more concerts, not with crowds in them. Empty stadiums, except for the players, running around coughing among the mucous but still bravely trying to score for us watching the video. You will ride the plane encased in a plastic envelope. Our car door handles will ooze 60% alcohol gel as we drive around in circles waiting for our turn to go into the one-person Steri-Mart.

We need to preserve artifacts for historical purposes. Don't throw away the first mask you get. Label it with your name, when and where you got it, and put it in a bag for posterity.
lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I enjoy your posts.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're witnessing the largest transformation of American society before our very eyes. We are so fortunate to be living in these historic times.

None of those people are going to go back to those offices ever. Weeks will pass, then months. It's never going to be safe enough, and besides everybody has been working from home for so long why bother? These magnificent structures will be turned into greenhouses or abandoned. Certainly of no use after The Great Distancing.

There will be no more concerts, not with crowds in them. Empty stadiums, except for the players, running around coughing among the mucous but still bravely trying to score for us watching the video. You will ride the plane encased in a plastic envelope. Our car door handles will ooze 60% alcohol gel as we drive around in circles waiting for our turn to go into the one-person Steri-Mart.

We need to preserve artifacts for historical purposes. Don't throw away the first mask you get. Label it with your name, when and where you got it, and put it in a bag for posterity.
Fake and gay
Old 03-06-2020, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cried at the end of that. Salty tears, like a real fisherman. I wish all professions had a poignant folk song for when they become superfluous. "The Sad March of The Payphone Coin Collectors" clink...clink......clink
Old 03-06-2020, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake and gay
Now get on the plane boy!

Old 03-07-2020, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

im scared plz help. what are those bad unity models plz stahp
Old 03-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Banned

Do you all remember the crazy people who lived in suits on Mass Effect, and like taking a glove off and touching someone was like crazy wild orgy sex?

Apparently they also have really cute butts.

Old 03-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you all remember the crazy people who lived in suits on Mass Effect
I don't know I always chose the homosexual dialogue options so I wound up with cutscenes like this

Old 03-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
I don't know I always chose the homosexual dialogue options so I wound up with cutscenes like this

Nothing wrong with that IMO. I love neck nuzzles myself.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you all remember the crazy people who lived in suits on Mass Effect, and like taking a glove off and touching someone was like crazy wild orgy sex?

Apparently they also have really cute butts.

i never played that one. my rich SCUMBAG EX who was super normie thought it was his favorite game, basically because it was a movie not a game.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Banned

if only you had someone to give you one
Closed Thread