Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep making these references that have no context. Did I say I dislike women? Nope. Do I have relationships with women? Yep.

Now that we've cleared that up. You are still a stay at home dad who can't pursue anything outside of the spectrum of staying at home with your son. On the other hand, I am pursing any realm of possibility I want for business ventures, personal freedoms or anything else. Also, I am 31. Man, you really got me there.

Trump will win in 2020 and I'd love to hear how a large portion of the population (just like in 2016) has mental issues except for anyone you agree with.
I'm pursuing the exact realm of personal growth I want to be. You're too insecure to understand that, I think. I voluntarily left my career. Not sure how or why you think that a father raising his child is some inferior venture. You're still clearly a sexist incel.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Real world experience is just as powerful as any schooling, if not better. There are plenty fo self taught people from the age of the internet. The ability to access any information at any time is powerful enough. The problem is now, the age of misinformation. You can access it all, now you just need to be able to sort and vet.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

feniin has a family who loves him. Poor bastard.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feniin has a family who loves him. Poor bastard.
what a fucking loser. progeny? gross.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Debt is a willing transaction, you have the freedom of choice in the US to accept loans, payments, debt of any sort. If you inherit debt by somehow, I'd wage you could reasonable pay off any debt and if treated unfairly can seek legal counsel.
Do you guys have to pay 'rates' to your local council / low level governing entity? That is a debt which you don't have agency in.

There are other costs which you don't have much choice in (think the base levels of the pyramid of needs model from psychology; physiological and safety needs). Food, water, shelter. These are do or die: if you are living pay cheque to pay cheque you may have to open a credit line to meet these basic needs.

Personally I avoid debt, as I don't like financing banks, and try to make investments rather than sit on cash, however I can see how debt can become a slippery slope trap for people struggling to find a wage that can maintain their basic needs.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pursuing the exact realm of personal growth I want to be. You're too insecure to understand that, I think. I voluntarily left my career. Not sure how or why you think that a father raising his child is some inferior venture. You're still clearly a sexist incel.
Right and I'm saying you are satisfied with giving up any type of career or doing anything more than just staying at home and working from home. Some people work from home, raise a child and are going to school. Some people do much more than you are doing. You've limited yourself to a non-social, low responsibility job (there is no validation for raising a child, anyone can have a child). Based on what you've said here, you can't even be a good father and explain to your son people have differing opinions and he should be able to formulate his own. For some reason your wife wants to have the career and progress, and you want to be lazy and play everquest. I don't even want to know how many hours you've logged in Everquest and then consider yourself a motivator or pragmatic lol.

Now you wonder why you have the opinion you have.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They asked the same thing about oil and water. Didn't work. At all.
So what is the political version of an emulsifier?
Old 11-22-2019, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Right and I'm saying you are satisfied with giving up any type of career or doing anything more than just staying at home and working from home. Some people work from home, raise a child and are going to school. Some people do much more than you are doing. You've limited yourself to a non-social, low responsibility job (there is no validation for raising a child, anyone can have a child). Based on what you've said here, you can't even be a good father and explain to your son people have differing opinions and he should be able to formulate his own. For some reason your wife wants to have the career and progress, and you want to be lazy and play everquest. I don't even want to know how many hours you've logged in Everquest and then consider yourself a motivator or pragmatic lol.

Now you wonder why you have the opinion you have.
I've already gone to school. I've already had my career. I have enough financial stability to work as little as I want while my wife pursues her dream career. Sorry that you're an incel that doesn't understand anything about a relationship. You're not going to win this one.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you guys have to pay 'rates' to your local council / low level governing entity? That is a debt which you don't have agency in.

There are other costs which you don't have much choice in (think the base levels of the pyramid of needs model from psychology; physiological and safety needs). Food, water, shelter. These are do or die: if you are living pay cheque to pay cheque you may have to open a credit line to meet these basic needs.

Personally I avoid debt, as I don't like financing banks, and try to make investments rather than sit on cash, however I can see how debt can become a slippery slope trap for people struggling to find a wage that can maintain their basic needs.
Well, there are definitely rates to most local councils or state governments. These are things Republicans are actually against. Republicans feel that the market sets the rate. Competition and moral ends up setting a precedent. If you go to a restaurant and they treat you like shit, you leave and never come back. Democrats feel that people who earn more need to pay in more to support people that don't. Republicans feel that more people abuse the system than actually need it. You'd be surprised how many people are not doing more than they can; myself included. They also believe that local community and charities should be the back bone of the community and not government taxing. Anything forced is bad and as we are saying equates to some level of slavery.

On water, food, and shelter. You must pay for those at your own cost to private organizations. They typically require a deposit up front. If you cannot afford these, we do have government subsidized programs that feed, and shelter those who need it. Republicans want less government involvement there as well and feel as though the community you are local to should be your first outreach.

It's just a difference in philosophy. Republicans believe if a water company tries to take advantage, in a free open market, another one can come along at a cheaper rate and supply the same water without any fool play from the other side. Democrats believe if the government helps regulate a lot of it, it will reduce pricing because it is government subsidized.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-22-2019 at 08:56 PM..
Old 11-22-2019, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You've limited yourself to a non-social, low responsibility job (there is no validation for raising a child, anyone can have a child).
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread