Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 01:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O, we definitely have our share of toxic players. Can’t defend that. More toxic than other people on the server, meh maybe, maybe not.
Ya know, im gonna be real for a sec...

I think there are a very few number of "toxic" players on the sever. I think the real problem is information flow. When I was a sub 60 bard and dragging my kite across Fights temple wondering why i get insta DTd, AM/AW seemed like a bunch of bad guys who got all the mobs.

Think about how many rants or flames or concessions would be avoided if the information flow of; <insert monk here> kited that ST golem a little too long, or <insert non flop class here> agrod the Wyvrens running into North, or <insert lvl 50 druid name> healed a puller and ran into the wrong camp in fear and isnt in voice was more readily available.

Not only that, but that druid that heals a puller thinks they did a good thing and then wonders why "they" got trained. It's really just people not understanding the game.

The 1% of people interfering with mobs is rare now, i feel like most of the frustration just comes from a few personalities. Those will always be there too, someone will always replace them if they leave.

Word
Old 03-27-2019, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

The over immersed are the problem, and they are in every guild on the server.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-27-2019, 07:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3/10
1/23
1/8-1/9
12/20
11/21

That's... 1-2 times a month since November. Just because we don't sock when we don't have a viable kill force doesn't mean we aren't there.
O sorry Baylan I stand corrected. 3 of your wall lickers watching the other guilds kill dragons definitely constitutes being there l, my bad
Old 03-27-2019, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O sorry Baylan I stand corrected. 3 of your wall lickers watching the other guilds kill dragons definitely constitutes being there l, my bad
Now you’re moving the goalposts. First it’s “you aren’t there” then it’s “not all of you are there” and then it’ll be “well git gud.”

We don’t sock in ToV unless we have a kill force for every dragon by Vyemm available.

We’ve gotten FTE’s. Like you might expect, we don’t always bring those dragons in.

So quit being a lying sack and go troll someone else, or educate yourself.

Who are you, even? At least when Monrezz trolls he uses his name so everyone think’s he’s a warm body.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2019, 09:44 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think there are a very few number of "toxic" players on the sever. I think the real problem is information flow. When I was a sub 60 bard and dragging my kite across Fights temple wondering why i get insta DTd, AM/AW seemed like a bunch of bad guys who got all the mobs.

Think about how many rants or flames or concessions would be avoided if the information flow of; <insert monk here> kited that ST golem a little too long, or <insert non flop class here> agrod the Wyvrens running into North, or <insert lvl 50 druid name> healed a puller and ran into the wrong camp in fear and isnt in voice was more readily available.

Not only that, but that druid that heals a puller thinks they did a good thing and then wonders why "they" got trained. It's really just people not understanding the game.

The 1% of people interfering with mobs is rare now, i feel like most of the frustration just comes from a few personalities. Those will always be there too, someone will always replace them if they leave.

Word
You can't be real in RnF Littul!
Old 03-27-2019, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Word
not sure dude, when I play the game I feel surrounded by high-strung loonies. the whole environs feels pretty toxic to me. this is at the sub-60 level tho so maybe these are the "low achievers" of the Project 1999 Classic EverQuest world.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2019, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Word

Preach.
Old 03-27-2019, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Some real salty clams in this thread. And all this time I thought Lord Koi'doken was a freshwater dragon...

-Erlick Bachman, President and CEO of Bachmanity
Closed Thread