Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your statue will be 40 stores tall. I will tell all the bards of the realm of your heroics!
That's an excellent idea. The devs should produce and in game statue (not classic of course) that represents them and if you click it and you are on the naughty list, you die, but if you are on the good list you get a 4 hour long 9001AC buff.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Large Bat

My mezz and lull did absolutely nothing yesterday. Got the messages "Soandso nods." or "Soandso looks sad." but absolutely no effect. Lulled one mob, pulled another a good distance from him, and got both. 4 mobs on me, PBAoE mezzed. All 4 got the sparklies. Backed off immediately and all 4 were on my like white on rice. No DoTs. No time for the mezz to wear off. Lvl 30 bard btw.
Old 06-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Kobold

Sad there's a bug, but this is making me feel like i'm not a bard terrible kiter. Kited to level 23, went to OT, now I'm level 22 with 1 orange bub after a day of trying to figure it out. Missed this forum until today.
Old 06-13-2015, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

If it makes you feel any better, in the classic timeline Bards were broken and subsequently fixed about every other week. Glad to hear we're pulling the nitrous bottles off the drolvargs though.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

=(
Old 06-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

I was fighting Forager in TT today, got 3 frog adds so I started to run for it and zone into seb. I had SoW and was unencumbered. My pet (mage) died about 5 seconds after I ran and the frogloks were able to catch up to be. Ended up having to gate
Old 06-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Sarnak

also messed around with Drolvargs in DL a bit today. Either their PC hitbox has gotten larger for them or they can simply hit from a mile away
Old 06-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Can we expect this to get fixed today?

I have also noticed the DL Drolvargs' hitboxes getting much larger, in addition to the run speed glitch.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-13-2015 at 06:49 PM..
Old 06-14-2015, 08:05 AM
Fire Giant

Default -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haynar why must you keep hurting me. If you fix runspeeds without nerfing bards I will build a statue in your honor.

As for people complaining about bards pulling "100 mobs" even with 15 mobs, if you get one... very small lag spike, you're a splatter. It's still a good option to 10 consecutive hours of lfg while people pick up classes that do more dps.
It's also often the only option due to the hybrid hate rampant on this server. Exp penalty can't be lifted fast enough
Old 06-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Kobold

For fucks sake can you please fix this god awful bullshit? The game is unplayable. Do you know how horrendous pulling is? Mobs dont even patrol back correctly, they are warping all over the god damn place. You can't even outrun shit with max level SOW without getting hit from behind the whole time. Raid pulling is atrocious.
Closed Thread