Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 02:30 PM
Aviak

Apparently Haynar has a fix for the mob run speed thing but up to Rogean on when it goes in. As a bard though this last patch really broke quite a few things. At first the mob run speed thing was pretty bad but after trying to go and fear kite or even mez/lull it became apparent that the dot fixes pretty much broke us. I haven't even logged back in since the changes just pisses me off to much.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

l2play
Old 06-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveeauxfour [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
l2play
Can always log in my monk and mash 3 buttons I guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Developer

I have coded up fixes for mobs being too fast. Players being too fast. Mobs warping after aggro drop.

I didn't make the dot changes. So I have not looked at how that affected bards.

H
Old 06-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Banned

Weird since some mobs don't have this behavior while others do. In SK, aviaks and centaurs out run SoW no problem. Elephants on the other hand do not.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have coded up fixes for mobs being too fast. Players being too fast. Mobs warping after aggro drop.

H
It looks like Kanras did the dot tick changes has he taken a look at some of the comments regarding the ticks? I know it's affecting other classes as well notably enchanters. There's a few threads in the bug section.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Can you make it so mobs don't take dmg from bard songs if they are moving while your at it.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

H
Thanks H
Old 06-14-2015, 03:12 PM
Orc

Any idea when these changes will go live? Pulling right now is painful, and soloing is worse.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:35 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:

H
Between the dot changes and the mob speed glitch, Bard is 100% unplayable until further notice.

Bard offensive songs are lasting for half the duration they should be, and it is NOT just limited to damage over time's. We can't fear kite because fear and slow are only lasting for 2 ticks right now. We can't charm kite because slow and run speed is broken. We can't contribute what we are expected to a group because our mez and lull lasts for two ticks. There is no way to get EXP as a bard right now.

I know this isn't really your deal, but you're the only dev that has even acknowledged the bard offensive song issue and our class has been broken for several days now. It would be greatly appreciated if you made whoever did this dot change aware, because right now all we can assume is that nothing is being done to address it.

We're not all jerks who swarm kite, promise!
Closed Thread