Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 06:07 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2020, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine if it could piggyback on shipments of clothing/ebay things that the world buys...
Old 02-06-2020, 09:56 PM
Kobold

Old 02-13-2020, 01:06 PM
Server GM

I saw this on Drudge. Thoughts?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...eadly-covid-19
Old 02-13-2020, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

The Chinese lies are catching up with them. How did it go from 40k to 60k almost overnight? I bet the real number has an extra zero at the end:

The US government is setting up death-bed concentration camps on military bases:

When I turn on the news all I see is who won the Oscars and is Bernie a real thing. I bet next year all the Oscars will go to the healthy young people and Sanders will be lying in a pool of lung fluid.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like a nonsense conspiracy theory website mixed with right-wing bias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

Quote:
Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 1/29/2020)
Old 02-13-2020, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We will never know the truth because if the virus didn't get them then it was a bullet to the back of the head. Still, it's really really weird that all these viruses just happen to be epicentered around their biological warfare center. It's some mighty coinkidink fer sure!
Old 02-13-2020, 01:23 PM
Server GM

Quote:
A coronavirus spontaneously mutated and jumped to humans at a wet market or deep in some random bat cave which just so happened to be 20 miles from China’s only BSL-4 virology lab, a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome that’s evading zoological classification, and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells appears most like a bio-engineered commercial product, that somehow managed to infect its first three and roughly one-third of its initial victims despite them not being connected to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined – also causing Mongolia to close its border with its largest trading partner for the first time in modern history.

Or, Chinese scientists failed to follow correct sanitation protocols possibly while in a rush during their boisterous holiday season, something that had been anticipated since the opening of the BSL-4 lab and has happened at least four times previously, and accidentally released this bio-engineered Wuhan Strain – likely created by scientists researching immunotherapy regimes against bat coronaviruses, who’ve already demonstrated the ability to perform every step necessary to bio-engineer the Wuhan Strain 2019-nCov – into their population, and now the world. As would be expected, this virus appears to have been bio-engineered at the spike-protein genes which was already done at UNC to make an extraordinarily virulent coronavirus. Chinese efforts to stop the full story about what’s going on are because they want the scales to be even since they’re now facing a severe pandemic and depopulation event. No facts point against this conclusion.

Not a scientist, but there seems to be a ton of information put into the article with links. Could all be wrong, but at least there is a strong paper trail instead of just stating it's true because they said it.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like a nonsense conspiracy theory website mixed with right-wing bias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
Well if Dave M. Van Zandt says so it must be true. I like the way you dismiss the source based on the opinion of one individual, who also says "Results may vary based on the person performing the evaluation".

I'm just wondering, you having read the article https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...eadly-covid-19, what do you specifically disagree with?
Old 02-13-2020, 01:31 PM
Server GM

I have never been to that website before, so I don't know how truthful it is. With something like Infowars, I take about 5% for fact and the other 95% as bullshit.
Closed Thread