Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair Brazil strikes me as a bulldozer and mass grave country anyway and besides the favelas can outbirth any plague. That's our last stand right there if things go real sour. Brazilian degenerates.
my 1st disciple ever was brazilian, and hes a phd workin' on covid now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] brazilians and colombians have both earned human designation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CNN is implying otherwise. They would say human semen if you were correct. But they specified the male semen.
female means estrogen-dominant body. or trying very hard to get into an estrogen-dominant body. fucking duh.

i am thinking about becoming very famous by saying so. how fascist are the implications? i could be Joe Rogan's favorite
Last edited by Sibelia1; 05-08-2020 at 06:44 PM..
Old 05-08-2020, 06:57 PM
Banned

I was going to reply, but I just guess blackbellamy just doesnt understand what I was getting at. I mean I deleted my response.

Here's the crux of it. I never disagreed with anyone, or CNN. Nor did I imply females had sperm.

BUt it felt really dumb to try and explain it. Was kinda funny, now the thread is terrible.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was going to reply, but I just guess blackbellamy just doesnt understand what I was getting at. I mean I deleted my response.

Here's the crux of it. I never disagreed with anyone, or CNN. Nor did I imply females had sperm.

BUt it felt really dumb to try and explain it. Was kinda funny, now the thread is terrible.
don't be mean. i want you to okay my blaire white business model.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't be mean. i want you to okay my blaire white business model.
I am ok with it.

~hope this helps 🚀✨🙎🌎
Old 05-09-2020, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my 1st disciple ever was brazilian, and hes a phd workin' on covid now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] brazilians and colombians have both earned human designation

female means estrogen-dominant body. or trying very hard to get into an estrogen-dominant body. fucking duh.

i am thinking about becoming very famous by saying so. how fascist are the implications? i could be Joe Rogan's favorite
I misquoted the headline. I meant "men's semen" not "male semen". That changes the conversation from "estrogen-dominant body" to "What have I got in my pocket?".

Also whoa...let's not leap to any sub-human implications. Mass-graves are a higher-order function, an accomplishment if you will. I was merely commenting on Brazil's wide-open acreage and their tendency to flirt with authoritarianism.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of inhabitable terrain is almost endless , possibly infinite. Humans are unwilling to work hard and do things for themselves they want daddy to spoon feed them. They want to sit around and imagine that everything is hopeless like pathetics like yourself
?

And when we cut down all the trees and destroy our water table and dump trillions of pounds of plastic into the ocean, what will we eat on our habitable land? Does believing in flat Earth mean you don’t believe in pollution? Or do you believe because the Bible tells us that we have Dominion over the Earth that we can never damage it enough that it won’t take care of us? Either way, you missed the point
Old 05-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

I want daddy to spoon feed me

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
?

And when we cut down all the trees and destroy our water table and dump trillions of pounds of plastic into the ocean, what will we eat on our habitable land? Does believing in flat Earth mean you don’t believe in pollution? Or do you believe because the Bible tells us that we have Dominion over the Earth that we can never damage it enough that it won’t take care of us? Either way, you missed the point
cut down all the trees? are you mentally in kindergarten? there are unfathomable amounts of habitable land. pollution is a local problem.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want daddy to spoon feed me
thats cause youre a bitch
Closed Thread