Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am Aragorn son of Arathorn and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, Dúnadan, the heir of Isildur Elendil's son of Gondor

also, I'm fucking Elrond's white daughter, shieeeet.
Old 05-29-2023, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am Aragorn son of Arathorn and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, Dúnadan, the heir of Isildur Elendil's son of Gondor

also, I'm fucking Elrond's white daughter, shieeeet.
Yeah I already posted this months ago in the RnF forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I had dubbed him Blackagorn and if that doesn’t become his nickname it’ll be a fuckin travesty

Did you hear about how the black employees of Uber got their DEI instructor fired because the instructor allowed white women a platform to complain about being called “Karen” from their co-workers and requested it stop?

Yep, that’s right, they pulled the black privilege card, said that it was their God Given right to be able to use derogatory nicknames for white women, and had the DEI instructor, an Asian lady, fired

Good, I say. I love it when the left eats each other. Fuck DEI anyway, apparently those programs have been racking up discrimination lawsuits left and right

Oh and before any Dem wants to flip this as some White Fragility thing, I only heard about it because the gorgeous Anna Kasparian of the Young Turks said it wasn’t ok. God damn that chick is hot sometimes, especially when she’s speaking truth like that

I’m sure she caught some shit for it though from the tribal Dems
Old 05-30-2023, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and before any Dem wants to flip this as some White Fragility thing, I only heard about it because the gorgeous Anna Kasparian of the Young Turks said it wasn’t ok. God damn that chick is hot sometimes, especially when she’s speaking truth like that

I’m sure she caught some shit for it though from the tribal Dems
Just pay for cable dude Youtube is dogshit.
Old 05-30-2023, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just pay for cable dude Youtube is dogshit.
Cable is one of the biggest rip offs outside of AAA games and crypto startups. You pay month to be inundated by the same 3-4 ads 100 times per day? Super pass

She’s wearing too much makeup here but she’s hot and you know it. I’m a total sucker for assertive women, I think it’s maybe because my mom was always an intelligent control freak, and I always respected ma

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-30-2023, 12:57 AM
Banned

Yeah fuck cable, cut that cord

Its all woke shows and brainwash news

Who the fuck needs that

Spend your money on something better
Old 05-30-2023, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cable is one of the biggest rip offs outside of AAA games and crypto startups. You pay month to be inundated by the same 3-4 ads 100 times per day? Super pass

She’s wearing too much makeup here but she’s hot and you know it. I’m a total sucker for assertive women, I think it’s maybe because my mom was always an intelligent control freak, and I always respected ma

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Them clown cheeks
Old 05-30-2023, 01:08 AM
Banned

To believe Derek Chauvin murdered George Floyd you'd have to accept that a police officer intentionally strangled a man in broad day light, in the middle of the street, while being filmed, in front of his colleagues and public. George Floyd OD'd and we all know it
Old 05-30-2023, 01:44 AM
Banned

The lovely Anna Kasparian: “We’ve been conditioned to think that generalizations about entire groups of people is somehow ok, as if it doesn’t contradict the fight AGAINST racism”

….

…you don’t fuckin say?
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 02:14 AM
Banned

Yeah, the clowns have lost this argument and their only resort is to censorship via crocodile tears
Old 05-30-2023, 02:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, the clowns have lost this argument and their only resort is to censorship via crocodile tears
I'm actually pretty ok with you guys stanning TYT.

It's still dogshit.
Closed Thread