Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 02:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha tv made u mad
This is the third response of yours where you attempt to project your own feelings onto me. Case in point, this quote from you which I found with a 5 second search:
Quote:
Spergand: If you ever don't have a firearm on your person you are probably a pedophile rapist. Straight up
If either of us has been warped by media, I would wager it is you, lol.
Old 09-25-2020, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
George Floyd had fentanyl in his system.

Jacob Blake reached for a knife.

Breonna Taylor's drug dealing 'ex-boyfriend' Jamarcus Glover was wanted but they suspected he wasn't there so they performed a knocked warrent. They suspected he was using her home to stash his drug money.
Breonna Taylor's new boyfriend Kenneth Walker shot at police and when police returned fire taylor was hit in the hallway.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The riots are based on lies.
Is this China? Does drug use mean a death sentence now?
Old 09-25-2020, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this China? Does drug use mean a death sentence now?
Your statement is wildly inappropriate and only meant to sensationalize. Thus diverging from the truth.

I believe you're referring to floyd, He was resisting arrest while high on a substance and this can be seen in video footage.
The ex-officer with the knee on his neck did murderer floyd and that ex-officer has been charged with murder.
The ex-officer's wife even divorced him and received numerous death threats against herself and family.

The ex-officer and floyd worked together as bouncers at a local club that had known issues with counterfeit money being passed off. Police were called when floyd tried to pass off a counterfeit $20 bill.
Now @Pretzelle if you want to speak about facts in a civil way I'd be happy to discuss more.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-25-2020 at 03:09 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your statement is wildly inappropriate and only meant to sensationalize. Thus diverging from the truth.

I believe you're referring to floyd, He was resisting arrest while high on a substance and this can be seen in video footage.
The ex-officer with the knee on his neck did murderer floyd and that ex-officer has been charged with murder.
The ex-officer's wife even divorced him and received numerous death threats against herself and family.

The ex-officer and floyd worked together as bouncers at a local club that had known issues with counterfeit money being passed off. Police were called when floyd tried to pass off a counterfeit $20 bill.
Now @Pretzelle if you want to speak about facts in a civil way I'd be happy to discuss more.
Who cares if he was on Fentanyl? He was murdered because he tried to use a counterfeit bill? Why would you bring it up? How does that help your cause?
Old 09-25-2020, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares if he was on Fentanyl? He was murdered because he tried to use a counterfeit bill? Why would you bring it up? How does that help your cause?
Why are you being so emotional about this?
It matters that he was high on a substance because that means he was not in a clear state of mind.
I already said the ex-cop murdered him and was been found guilty.
You brought it up and twisted the factual information I provided.
I have no cause here, I'm here to discuss facts and truth.

If you can't refrain from getting emotional and are unwilling to discuss in a civil way please do not talk to me.

edit: By the way I understand where you're coming from and I will not stoop to giving you the answer you're looking for. You need to take time and do some deep thinking on how you view the world and why others don't automatically align to your point of view.
Last edited by Baler; 09-25-2020 at 03:21 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Why are you being so emotional about this?
It matters that he was high on a substance because that means he was not in a clear state of mind.
I already said the ex-cop murdered him and was been found guilty.
You brought it up and twisted the factual information I provided.
I have no cause here, I'm here to discuss facts and truth.

If you can't refrain from getting emotional and are unwilling to discuss in a civil way please do not talk to me.

edit: By the way I understand where you're coming from and I will not stoop to giving you the answer you're looking for. You need to take time and do some deep thinking on how you view the world and why others don't automatically align to your point of view.
It sounds like you're the emotional one, snowflake. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2020, 03:26 PM
Aviak

I don't speak for Baler, but suspect the majority of people who bring up the comment that he had drugs in his system do so for a couple reasons but generally to paint him as someone entirely at odds with upstanding members of society.

This would serve a tri-fold purpose: (1) getting regular people to believe that, even if he was murdered, he was a criminal (unlike regular people) so he had it coming; (2) to generally reduce any empathy from regular people by painting him as someone entirely different from them; and (3) most importantly, as Baler stated directly, to discredit the rationale behind the protests as being based on lies.

IE: "these people are protesting 'injustice' against criminals!!! As long as you aren't a criminal you won't suffer injustice and non-black criminals don't suffer discrimination by the police to any statistically significance (actually this part they can't show, but they claim, incorrectly, that it results from their accepted premises premises)."

In the same breath, though, they belie this already weak and unsupported theory by stating that Rittenhouse is being treated unjustly and did nothing wrong! Deepstate or media pressure or whatever the fuck the argument is. If anyone is being discriminated against, its fat white incels lol =P
Last edited by auura; 09-25-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair to you auura I brought up the drugs in his system because it gives a valid reason for him to be resisting arrest. It's in no way me trying to justify what happened to him. I think what happened was horrible and wrong.
I want to take a leap and also say it's horrible and wrong for rioters to cause severe damage to cities fueled by lies and emotions.

Getting back to Rittenhouse, You have rioters planning to cause damage to businesses fueled by lies and emotions (& money?)
A group of individuals including kyle get the keen idea to 'protect' some businesses by carrying firearms. But there is video of kyle running around in the street, that's not exactly protecting a business.
But we also see for example the skateboard kid make an offense leap towards kyle and is shot in return. It's a very messy situation all together.
Last edited by Baler; 09-25-2020 at 03:35 PM..
Old 09-25-2020, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Dude was taking fentanyl, heroin, methamphetamine and weed. He had an enlarged heart and CoVid-19. He had no neck injuries and no more than superficial bruising and scrapes on other parts of his body. The officer was utilizing a technique pictured in the police manual. The video footage looked horrible, but the cop will in all likelihood be acquired, because he did not kill Floyd. Based on the autopsy and toxicology reports, it would be more reasonable to conclude that CoVid killed him.
Old 09-25-2020, 03:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
To be fair to you auura I brought up the drugs in his system because it gives a valid reason for him to be resisting arrest. It's in no way me trying to justify what happened to him. I think what happened was horrible and wrong.
I can find some common ground with you, too, as I believe there was a valid reason to arrest Floyd. The problem is too many of these cases involve in death due to police escalation. Not sure if you saw the white autistic kid who was killed by cops in Utah after his mom called the police because he was having a fit of some kind - its more egregious than the Floyd case by far, but probably got swept under the rug because it fits neither side's narrative (he wasnt black so doesnt help the libs and he was killed by cops so it doesnt help the cons).

I believe you brought up the drugs in the system case for the reason you said, taking you at your word, but the idea of showing someone had unclean hands has been used throughout history to discredit people, show that they deserved what they got, and remove empathy from their supporters and I believe that is happening with the Floyd case in general.

Finally, I disagree that riots which cause property damage are entirely inappropriate. I will admit that this is likely because I am entirely isolated from such things, but I generally believe that when there are increasing signs of the state turning toward authoritarianism which show up not just in the police force, but in government, then protests are one of the first steps that need to be taken to restore a democratic society.

Now its funny for me to say this because, like I said, I am isolated from it and have no financial difficulties. That said, I actually don't want desperate people banging on my door to get my shit. Many people would think in such a position i would be an ardent 2a supporter and look for more aggressive policing. I believe that would be a mistake. We need more education and more opportunity for the poor. If we let their circumstances get too bad, there will be more poor and desperate people than there will be people to shoot them when they threaten the rest.
Last edited by auura; 09-25-2020 at 03:43 PM..
Closed Thread