Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

On a serious note, I have a nice chunk of cash sidelined for the next big dip. I think if Biden wins and the dems gain control of the senate we're in for a major plunge.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except, because you're too dumb to know anything at all about history, nor can you read a graph, the economy always does better under Democrats.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except, because you're too dumb to know anything at all about history, nor can you read a graph, the economy always does better under Democrats.
The market is larger than the US economy. We’re in a bubble, it’s going to tank if the senate and presidency are democratic. It will come back, but lots of money will leave the market in fear of capital gains tax increases

He’s right, I have cash set aside for the same purpose as well
Old 10-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assuming fast food value menu items aren't using Soy or even worse ingredients as fillers. You do realize that in order for a fast food restaurant to claim they're serving you a "Beef" hamburger; it only has to be 51% Beef, right? Same thing with calling an item "chicken".
Chick fil a my man, 30 count nuggets for me and my Australian shepherds to share

One good thing about being a consultant is I’m off for two weeks at a time and Houston’s weather is glorious right now. Loaded up the Tacoma and dogs and rolled to chick fil a on Kirby and 59
Old 10-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5M6FyvtoU
Old 10-07-2020, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

On a serious note, I have a nice chunk of cash sidelined for the next big dip. I think if Biden wins and the dems gain control of the senate we're in for a major plunge.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i do as well and its ready to go, does not mean i want america to dip i want it to soar

i want everyone to win, i want everyone to pursue an american dream of their own

( Regardless of what it is )

Anyone who votes for biden is too poor and dumb to understand what that really means for america
Old 10-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i do as well and its ready to go, does not mean i want america to dip i want it to soar

i want everyone to win, i want everyone to pursue an american dream of their own

( Regardless of what it is )

Anyone who votes for biden is too poor and dumb to understand what that really means for america
Would rather be poor than support white supremacy and fascism [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Banned

im sorry you live in a imaginary box of a world, but all rich white guys are racist, they always have been and they always will be

joe is racist too

i promise

Some things will never change

You should be voting based on what you think the candidate will do for america, not their racist views of certain groups of people

you dont care, because you dont have any money and you never will

The only people voting for biden are doing it because they have no money and they are mad at the world, be mad at yourself for being such a fat lazy worthless bag of shit

loser
Old 10-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im sorry you live in a imaginary box of a world, but all rich white guys are racist, they always have been and they always will be

joe is racist too

i promise

You should be voting based on what you think the candidate will do for america, not their racist views of certain groups of people

The only people voting for biden are doing it because they have no money and they are mad at the world, be mad at yourself for being such a fat lazy worthless bag of shit

loser
But what if im poor, voting for biden, but extremely handsome with an intense vascularity?
Old 10-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

joe is racist too

i promise

loser
You sound mad. Need a hug?
Old 10-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

I have come to the unsettling conclusion that it is incumbent upon the working man to EAT THE RICH for exploiting and weaponizing the poors. One’s greatest threat is not the many clamoring about his ankles; it is the ones who can reach his neck.

#proudbigot
Closed Thread