Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Kobold

You started the "light team". IE: the bluebie xteamers.

Anyway, no, we didn't lose any members over you lol. Some of us got way fed up with the buggy guildwar shit and they stopped logging in much during the war and went anon. I called them bluebies in guildchat.

But you guys were doing the same thing, and you know it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I had a couple friends in ERG and lots of people were crying about it. On both sides hehe
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurelyElf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You started the "light team". IE: the bluebie xteamers.
might have, not to long after.. like late velious? i think some other guilds created HECK as a raid alliance
(where i joined Elven Chivalry for a few months)
then things started going downhill on both good/evil sides real fast lol
Old 07-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

we had superior numbers..
the guildwar lasted about 2 weeks iirc before you guys stopped loggin in or going /anon
then there was a week or so of nothing really happenin cept the occasional kelethin bank fights when a /anon would show up LOL
but ya, i remember guildchat complaints but i dont remember people not loggin in or going /anon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

them were good times.. a guild war option would be fun!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Kobold

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
might have, not to long after.. like late velious? i think some other guilds created HECK as a raid alliance
(where i joined Elven Chivalry for a few months)
then things started going downhill on both good/evil sides real fast lol
ERG was part of HECK, if I'm remembering correctly. Sometime during velious was when I quit Illuvitae to become a 4teamer. It was a tough decision, but because of the choices made by guilds like ERG, high-end progression for elf (and short and human) team became impossible. It was very sad, too. Would have been very interesting to raid without FD pullers or shaman.

At the time I considered re-rolling as dark, to continue playing as a purist while still being able to participate in some raids. But I loved playing a bard, and was attached to my character. So I went 4-team; and my most hated enemy remained to be you 3-teamers.

"Good team" didn't start to go downhill at all. At least not for years. Defiant was the best pve guild on the server and lots of terrible (in pvp) "light" guilds were able to progress by not needing to compete with them. Wasn't it in like god expansion when defiant finally went 4-team? And immediately after so did zeph, aerist and all the others lol. Like sheep.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Kobold

Talking

Oh and we won that war btw; you're remembering wrong!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurelyElf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and we won that war btw; you're remembering wrong!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Kobold

I bet all the blues reading this thread are jealous now, because their eq experience was very bland in comparison.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I bet all the blues reading this thread are jealous now, because their eq experience was very bland in comparison.
This is absolutely true for me. I played on a blue server for years and had a lot of fun, but this does sound pretty awesome.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Lets get all the closet "I shoulda played more pvp" players to come out and ask Rogean to enable us for /guildwar!

If it were enabled, I'd love to start or be a part of a lower level guild to go to war with another lower level guild. One idea would be the unique experience of gnomes vs elves at low levels I don't know if there is such a thing more fun than just this alone. We wouldn't upset the normal pve experience because our guildwars would be strictly voluntary.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
ERG was part of HECK
God no. HECK was

H - The last 'Humble' House
E - Emerald Defenders
C - Code of Honor
K - Knights of Vallon

No ERG.
Closed Thread